The unvacced | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The unvacced

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Point is his previous infection was early in 2021 so outside the window that would allow him an exemption to play at the AusOpen. He refuses to get vaxxed as we know, so very conveniently gets infected around Dec 16th, or at least tests positive on the 16th, but continues to attend events and travel to the EU and Spain.

Either he was infected but didn't care about masking or travelling, and didn't disclose he was infected when entering the EU, or he didn't get infected at all and made it all up to get the Australian exemption. My money is on the latter, but who knows.
I am with you on all this. Djokovic tried it on and was found out. BTW I like the stance of F1. All teams members are to be vaccinated or don't come.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
The CEO from Pfizer even admitted it doesn’t stop transmission or infection. This may change once they update to a specific Omicron variant vaccine.
Hey Ghost, i appreciate you have probably been too busy to answer, but can you share the evidence you have for this statement. I've been telling people this is fact, but they keep questioning my sauce, and I hate being one of those stupid people who just say "i saw it on the internet".

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

tigertime2

Our cup runneth over!
Mar 22, 2008
This is one of the most genius conspiracy theories I've ever seen. Scomo and Rio Tinto were so desperate to get the lithium mine happening in Serbia they kicked Djokovic out resulting in the Serbs cancelling Rio Tinto's permission to operate in Serbia. Yeah I also hate Rio Tinto but the logic in this theory escapes me.

Perhaps TigerTime can explain it
seriously, just stop it :ROFLMAO: The timeline is in early December there was a movement in Serbia to ban Rio Tinto. Djokevic joined in and then the Serbian Government canceled the license of Rio Tinto. the license being cancelled had nothing to do with the tennis or Djokervic getting kicked out. But my view is and I could be wrong is that the Government was non to happy about Rio Tinto getting the boot, so they kicked Djokervic out. definitely a popular thing to do. most people are happy he got booted.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
seriously, just stop it :ROFLMAO: The timeline is in early December there was a movement in Serbia to ban Rio Tinto. Djokevic joined in and then the Serbian Government canceled the license of Rio Tinto. the license being cancelled had nothing to do with the tennis or Djokervic getting kicked out. But my view is and I could be wrong is that the Government was non to happy about Rio Tinto getting the boot, so they kicked Djokervic out. definitely a popular thing to do. most people are happy he got booted.

yeah great theory except the Serbs revoked the Rio Tinto permit AFTER Djokovic was deported.

Good luck explaining that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Ellis - Yolmen out due no vax belief. Do not think he will be any loss to the AFL.

Sir

Tiger Superstar
Apr 23, 2004
Hey Ghost, i appreciate you have probably been too busy to answer, but can you share the evidence you have for this statement. I've been telling people this is fact, but they keep questioning my sauce, and I hate being one of those stupid people who just say "i saw it on the internet".
It probably doesn't help that you spell source "sauce" .... but hey .... who am I to judge?

The CEO interview is readily available through multiple platforms. It's a very simple admission and should be deeply concerning that MSM have failed to report it (think Hunter Biden!)

It's kind of irrelevant.

Dictator WA revealed the very information in his recent media conference that double dose Pfizer efficacy against Omicron is a mere 4%. Interesting that overseas they are now discovering it's actually negative (eg if you are double vaccinated you actually are more likely to catch Omicron than non-vaccinated persons using natural immunity).

But don't let the truth get in the way of the narrative.

Don't forget "arbeit macht frei!"

And most importantly - do your own research. Try DuckDuckGo and stay well clear of MSM/ Google / Twitter / censored platforms.

I'm sure you must all be wondering when they will deport the GWS AFLW player for inciting straight people against the LGQFTW......... community!

Sadly - most of you won't get that!

Reactions: 1 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
yeah great theory except the Serbs revoked the Rio Tinto permit AFTER Djokovic was deported.

Good luck explaining that.

@tigertime2 still waiting for you to explain why the Aussie government deported Novax before the RT permit was cancelled even though it was in retaliation for the same cancellation.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
The Muslim GWS AFLW player who refused to play in the pride round.
That's the problem when they start pushing the virtue signalling n pretending to include everyone. Someone always gets left behind.

Reactions: 1 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Interesting that overseas they are now discovering it's actually negative (eg if you are double vaccinated you actually are more likely to catch Omicron than non-vaccinated persons using natural immunity).

Sauce?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

richards42

making the crowd roar
Sep 15, 2005
Gold Coast
It probably doesn't help that you spell source "sauce" .... but hey .... who am I to judge?

The CEO interview is readily available through multiple platforms. It's a very simple admission and should be deeply concerning that MSM have failed to report it (think Hunter Biden!)

It's kind of irrelevant.

Dictator WA revealed the very information in his recent media conference that double dose Pfizer efficacy against Omicron is a mere 4%. Interesting that overseas they are now discovering it's actually negative (eg if you are double vaccinated you actually are more likely to catch Omicron than non-vaccinated persons using natural immunity).

But don't let the truth get in the way of the narrative.

Don't forget "arbeit macht frei!"

And most importantly - do your own research. Try DuckDuckGo and stay well clear of MSM/ Google / Twitter / censored platforms.

I'm sure you must all be wondering when they will deport the GWS AFLW player for inciting straight people against the LGQFTW......... community!

Sadly - most of you won't get that!
A lot of people are very concerned that after having 2jabs +boosters covid ran riot anyway. After being told get 75-80% vaxxed and we can go back to normal. Turned out to be *smile*. I’ve got covid at the moment and so has my wife. She rang the hospital because she was in a bad way, when told she was double vaxxed the nurse said it doesn’t make much difference. A lot of corporations made a lot of money out of something that doesn’t work very well

Reactions: 2 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Disagree with you on this one TM. She's only left behind because she doesn't want to be involved in a simple show of support for her team mates and the rest of the community and I reckon that is as weak as *smile*. If I was a Giant, I wouldn't want her back.

I don't buy this religion garbage for a second, if being involved in something outside the standards of the religion is an issue then she shouldn't be playing sport in the first place.

The other irony is Muslim players are the most high maintenance team mates you can have. They have an enormous impact on timetables and catering and require a lot of cooperation and goodwill from a lot of non-Muslim people. I'd have hoped that as a member of an unfairly maligned minority who receives great support from a club and team mates, there would be some spirit of reciprocity.
That's the thing - if you support a minority religious group you can't then pick and choose what aspect of their religion you support. Who knows what Houli would have done if put in this position and how the club would handle it if he refused to wear a pride jumper.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
A lot of people are very concerned that after having 2jabs +boosters covid ran riot anyway. After being told get 75-80% vaxxed and we can go back to normal. Turned out to be *smile*. I’ve got covid at the moment and so has my wife. She rang the hospital because she was in a bad way, when told she was double vaxxed the nurse said it doesn’t make much difference. A lot of corporations made a lot of money out of something that doesn’t work very well
Dan reckons the boosters will make the difference.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Israel,4jabs
Australia top 3 most vaccinated country.
Both top 3 per 100,000 most infections.

That's not a source, that's an unsubstantiated assertion.

It is also bollocks.

If you look at the new infections per 100,000 in the last 7 days Israel is high but Australia is well down in the 70s of most cases per 100,000. 4th jab in Israel would not be that high yet, I think they were starting with those who are more vulnerable.

As for the assertion above that you are more likely to get COVID if vaccinated, it just flies in the face of all the evidence and, of course, comes with no source.

If vaccinations are so bad how come the proportion of those in hospital struggling to survive COVID is far higher than the proportion of the population which is unvaccinated?

I really see little point in spreading this rubbish, what do you hope to achieve by doing this?

DS

Reactions: 7 users