The unvacced | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The unvacced

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Little Jack darling hasn't received his first jab therefore
No training allowed.
Little Kennedy only got a contract extension after the game he played against us and now Darling might be another Liam Jones.
Simpson will pulling out Sumich and Metropolis from retirement.

Reactions: 2 users

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
The unvacced certainly talk a tough game.
Many examples, Liam Jones, Aaron Rodgers, Big Nelson from Storm, now Darling.
Many others.
Heard yesterday that Novax will be sending us a bill for $6 Mill.

I don't like Nadal but I hope he wins it to go to 21 titles, so Novax can suck some raspberries.
Then hopefully the Swiss maestro comes good and he goes to 21 as well.

Novax would have to be one of the most despised sportsmen going around.
Some other tournaments like Roland Garros may also exclude him.
No doubt he will send them a bill as well.

The world/behaviour of people has changed in the last 2 years.
Sport turning into a Political soap box.

Reactions: 4 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Weagle statement

"While the club does respect the right to personal choice it also supports the protocols put in place by the AFL and Governments – both Federal and State – as they navigate their way through this persistent and challenging pandemic."

which is extraordinarily *smile* and inadequate, even by media/PR peoples standards, especially against the backdrop of the WA border announcement today

'while we truly think it may be white, we remain certain that it might be black, in these troubled times'

why say anything, if your gonna say nothing?

oh, wait,

truth and sincerity are destitute

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
Weagle statement

"While the club does respect the right to personal choice it also supports the protocols put in place by the AFL and Governments – both Federal and State – as they navigate their way through this persistent and challenging pandemic."

which is extraordinarily *smile* and inadequate, even by media/PR peoples standards, especially against the backdrop of the WA border announcement today

'while we truly think it may be white, we remain certain that it might be black, in these troubled times'

why say anything, if your gonna say nothing?

oh, wait,

truth is destitute

Keep reading:

"While the club does aspire to win the 2022 premiership, it also accepts that other clubs, such as Richmond, also aspire to win the 2022 premiership as we navigate our way through this persistent and challenging season".

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Keep reading:

"While the club does aspire to win the 2022 premiership, it also accepts that other clubs, such as Richmond, also aspire to win the 2022 premiership as we navigate our way through this persistent and challenging season".

then .....

'Adam Simpson is a life-member, premiership hero immortal of our club and we love him unconditionally and we pledge that only he will decide his tenure. We feel strongly that Adams' emotional intelligence is 4 decades behind his peers and if our football team doesnt finish top 4 in 2022, his tenure will be out of his hands'

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
then .....

'Adam Simpson is a life-member, premiership hero immortal of our club and we love him unconditionally and we pledge that only he will decide his tenure. We feel strongly that Adams' emotional intelligence is 4 decades behind his peers and if our football team doesnt finish top 4 in 2022, his tenure will be out of his hands'

A subscription is required to view the rest, but the free version still continues after clicking "read more":

"The club would also like to support the erection of Adam Simpson's statue by April to immortalise Adam's undying cultural legacy at our club to inspire generations to come. We also feel strongly about taking this statue down if the team fails to make the top 4 this season".

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
No drama for the Weagles. I'm sure they can rely on the local umpires to compensate them for the loss of Kennedy

Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
No drama for the Weagles. I'm sure they can rely on the local umpires to compensate them for the loss of Kennedy

I reckon theres a pretty strong positive correlation,

between AFL footballers principled stance on vaccine mandates,

and age.

If they were alive today, Dustin Fletcher and Craig Bradley and Michael Tuck may have stood up bravely for freedom,

in the end?

It will sound better than *smile* calves, in select accounts of history

* NOTE; Liam Jones has signed with Palm Beach Currumbin, who perhaps not coincidentally, are twice as big a *smile*-of-a-club, than the 2nd biggest *smile*-of-a-club in Queensland

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
Interesting in the comments from Weagles supporters I've seen...none of them are fussed about Darling - they're happy to see Allen and Waterman sit next to Kennedy

Reactions: 1 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Jed Anderson with only one jab as well. Pulled up rough after the first, very hesitant to get the second.