The Williams sister show | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Williams sister show

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Did they play tonight? If so who won? I have no interest in watching them at all, but have a minuscule bit of interest in the result.

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
They are currently playing. its 5-4 in the first set. Venus' way. Hope Venus wins. Serena is way too arrogant.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Thanks John. I've gotta agree with you on hoping Venus wins. She seems a tad more humble as well as a ton less arrogant.

g0tigers

carn the mighty tiges
Jun 16, 2003
Victoria, Australia
Not remotley intrested in watching those 2 play off (again), and this is froma major tennis lover.

Would much rathered have seen Hennine- Hardinne VS. Clijsiters.

Sick of the Williams sisters always being on top.

And to come out and say they dont get paid enough PFFFTTT

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
Serena wins :mad: 4-6 6-4 6-2. Venus was hampered by her injury, and by her sister's huge ego.

Almost everyone I know can't stand the sisters, and I must admit, Serena ticks me off. But I like Venus, and I like the way the both of them play.