THE YOUNG TIGERS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

THE YOUNG TIGERS

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
A good insight into how our youngsters are travelling in scratch matches, by Xavier Clarke.

Have a read and be impressed.

Reactions: 1 users

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
A good insight into how our youngsters are travelling in scratch matches, by Xavier Clarke.

Have a read and be impressed.

I am glad X calls him CJ as I do, cannot come to grips with CCJ, just doesnt roll off the tongue like say RCD

:)

Reactions: 2 users

wigglyworm

Tiger Matchwinner
Jan 22, 2008
Its good that the club gives us this information however Clarke never gives us anything but positives. They cant all be playing out of their skins

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Its good that the club gives us this information however Clarke never gives us anything but positives. They cant all be playing out of their skins
Yep, I would much prefer him to say Hugo Coleman Dawkins cant kick and Thomson Naish is a dud

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Yep, I would much prefer him to say Hugo Coleman Dawkins cant kick and Thomson Naish is a dud

Not likely Taz. Always good to have good news these days instead of the dreaded virus alarmism daily.

Reactions: 1 user

wigglyworm

Tiger Matchwinner
Jan 22, 2008
McRae would at least give an honest appraisal on the areas that the players were working on. With X its nothing but Lollipops and Daydreams.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Ralphsmith is the smokie going forward from the group some junior watchers said he was a handy pick up clean user skills and runs all day.

What the side is missing right now.

I think Dow and Ralphsmith have already overtaken the likes of English and Turner in the pecking order which is not good news for the two in the year the Covid disallowed them a chance to play footy.

The covid break will probably see a refreshed Bash go around again next year for one last season, whereas I reckon he was a moral to retire before the shutdown.

Reactions: 3 users