There I was...... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

There I was......

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
There I was strolling down to the MCG. Even my Mum (aka Grumpy) was on hand. As we were walking very slowly towards gate 6, 2 strapping young school boys in their uniforms were walking towards us.

Did I say school boys ???

It was Dutchy and Duncs in their RFC suits. They looked as if butter wouldn't melt in their mouths ;)

Now I have an even greater appreciation of why Rosy goes "gah gah" over Duncs.

;D ;D ;D

Gee it was a fun day at the footy

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Haha dead set I am not into looks, but Dunc does look unbelievably handsome in that suit. The white shirt with his dark skin and charming smile.....sighhhh ;)

Koalalill

Dec 17, 2002
Well I didn't "sigh" but Grumpy described him as fine looking young fella.

She said Dutchy needed his trousers let down they were too short. The Grumpster notices the strangest things ;D

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
Saw Dutchy and Dunc as I went over to punt rd before the game they were there watching over a handball comp for the kids. My little cousin wanted a photo with a player so lucky her she got to have her pic taken with Dunc, and rosy I was thinking of you and how you'd love to see Dunc the Spunk in his suit when I took that photo ha ;). My cousin also wanted a photo with Dutchy but unfortunately they decided to nick off then so she missed out. Although she'll get another chance when I take her to the fans training day on Wednesday, anyone else going to that?

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
The first time I really noticed Dunc was one time when they interviewed him before a game and he was out with a major injury (2000?) and was wearing the suit. I do remember my jaw just dropping - he was gorgeous. ;)

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I think I'll distance myself from this thread......geez next I'll be watching the bimbo show (as my kids call it) Living With to find out the latest fashions players are wearing, ha.
I'd prefer to talk about Dunc's heart and endevour and toughness and skill .....sighhhhhhhh

.....it's just a bonus he's so incredibly handsome ;)

Koalalill

Dec 17, 2002
rosy3 said:
I think I'll distance myself from this thread......geez next I'll be watching the bimbo show

Bimbo Show ???

Without doubt "Living With" is the funniest show on TV. With Lisa Marie, Leah, Danielle and Nita struggling to read the teleprompter. By the way where's Raelene ???