they are going beserk at HQ | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

they are going beserk at HQ

johnson2richo2003

"Players stop improving is the day i leave."
Dec 19, 2002
thank god this bloke isnt an umpire looking at the tape from yesterdays game.ya have to laugh :D

No elbow, my friend. 'Twas a boot to the face, and he deserves five weeks. However, I wonder how Nick Stone was concussed?

The Hitman

and some more.

SCopE
Anthony Condon

Posted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 11:42 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The club is going a long way to be ranked with serial tragic clubs such as Western Bulldogs , Stkilda , Richmond .. Hell Fitzroy would of showed more heart had they been challenged like that.

P

Parker

Good ol HawkHeadquarters hehe

I thought it may get a bit nasty in there:)

I wonder who they are more pissed off with , Schwab or Stafford...

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Funniest post of the year. Posted on aflhq by a Hawks supporter before our game.

Mocca
AFLHQ Member

Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 5:54 am Post subject: Passing the baton

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On behalf of the Hawthorn Football Club, I would like to take this opportunity to pass the mantle of The AFL's Softest Team to the Melbourne Football Club.

Yes Demons, that was the wooden spoon favourites that you gave up a 20 point three quarter time lead to, when they were missing both key defenders and you had a conservative cumulative three foot advantage in height in your forward line.

Soft.

johnson2richo2003

"Players stop improving is the day i leave."
Dec 19, 2002
rosy3 said:
Funniest post of the year. Posted on aflhq by a Hawks supporter before our game.

Mocca
AFLHQ Member

Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 5:54 am Post subject: Passing the baton

On behalf of the Hawthorn Football Club, I would like to take this opportunity to pass the mantle of The AFL's Softest Team to the Melbourne Football Club.

Yes Demons, that was the wooden spoon favourites that you gave up a 20 point three quarter time lead to, when they were missing both key defenders and you had a conservative cumulative three foot advantage in height in your forward line.

Soft.

wonder if he will have the balls to edit this? ;D

mickctiger

new coach and players needed now!!!
Apr 26, 2003
Melbourne
went to hq and read a post from a bloke who in his post claimed that we are only an average team.. I had to register and remind him that yep a team that sits second on the ladder with a win-loss ratio must be an average team ;D