Things I wasn't told. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Things I wasn't told.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I wish we could pick our dream team again. I'm not conceding defeat just yet, but I'd do it a lot differently if I picked a team now.
I can see it's about posessions. Gaspar isn't real good value in the backline for eg.
I picked ruckmen as rucks, should have chosen some smaller guys who rack up posessions.
It seems a player can have as many clangers as he wants and it doesn't affect the ranking.
There don't seem to be many points awarded for a good defensive game. Gotta have those high posessions again.
I'm a proud coach, I would have thought, and I'll learn from this.
This Dream Team season is part of a 2 year plan for me, ha. ;D

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
I said that in the first thread on the Dreamteam but that's the one tha went missing :( sorry Rosy, did everyone remember to name a captain? Your captain has his points doubled as I understand it and can be changed week by week.
Anyway Rosy all is not lost, they have a weekly game also where you can pick a new team every week, maybe you could hone your skills that way.You can use your same log-in details if you want to play the weekly game.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Yeah I remembered to name a captain Td. Just I don't think Kane got enough touches, ha.
If the Dream Team site wasn't so slow I might have read the game description etc.
Anyway am sitting pretty in 4th place, would be top by miles if I realised what I was doing. ;)
Come to think of it my boys are in pretty good form anyway so watch them rocket up the ladder in the near future. ;D