Thomson Dow | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Thomson Dow

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
That's what I'm thinking. He's down the pecking order with us but may get more opportunties at a club looking to build with a new coach.
Even losing Taranto, Hopper and Bruhn, GWS still has Kelly, Coniglio, Green, Greene, Callaghan, Ash, O'Halloran, Perryman, Stone, Ward and Whitfield who can play midfield. Reckon they'll be more looking for run and a forward or two. Hugo might have more appeal to them than Dow.

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Even losing Taranto, Hopper and Bruhn, GWS still has Kelly, Coniglio, Green, Greene, Callaghan, Ash, O'Halloran, Perryman, Stone, Ward and Whitfield who can play midfield. Reckon they'll be more looking for run and a forward or two. Hugo might have more appeal to them than Dow.
Castagna?

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
We mustnt trade Hugo. Big upside.

Reactions: 3 users

TheCan

Tiger Superstar
Jul 17, 2011
Kingsley going to gws might he the start of a scratch our backs now and we will scratch your backs later relationship’s

Tortured Tiger

Junior Development - The Tigers key to success !!
Jan 24, 2005
Fumbly and a poor kick. Expendable.
I see the potential for an Ed Langdon clone. He has been critical to Melbourne's improvement because of his run and endurance, it can break down zones. Ralphsmith certainly needs to improve a few areas but Langdon is not the most skilled bloke going around either. I would like him to be given at least another two years to see how he can develop, certainly showed a lot of improvement this year.

Reactions: 1 users