Ticketing | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ticketing

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Gimme Row BB over Row B anytime. The undercover line is Row Y in the Southern Stand and I always try to find seats behind that. But your point is valid in that we should be able to choose our own bay and seats.

On a side note, have you received notification re the roaming tiger onsale dates? I know its tomorrow, but I am yet to receive any email regarding it.

I think I got an email a couple of weeks ago, also I do remember a warning email regarding not being able to get tickets last Monday when most went on sale as our tickets are on sale tomorrow.

I did get soaked a few times last year but I now have one of those big Richmond rain jackets they sell and I can survive the rain.

Gee, Level 1 at Chernobyl, I've never been on Level 1 there, always gone for General Admission as we don't get such big crowds at that place. Might think about it.

DS

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
On a side note, have you received notification re the roaming tiger onsale dates? I know its tomorrow, but I am yet to receive any email regarding it.

Just looked, emailed at 2.40 this afternoon, are your details up to date? Otherwise maybe email them and ask what is going on.

DS

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
Just looked, emailed at 2.40 this afternoon, are your details up to date? Otherwise maybe email them and ask what is going on.

DS

When I spoke to them 2 weeks ago, they said I had 3 email addresses attached to my account. I asked for 2 to be deleted. Looks like they deleted all 3, lol. I'll call them when I get around to it.

I had no dramas geting tickets today except one of the people on my crew gave me his 2019 barcode. by the time he chased it up I couldn't get undecover seats for Carlton. got Row N.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I got good seats for the 3 games today, much closer than Row N but that is my preference. Also, wanted to be real close when they unfurl the flag round 1 :cupgold

DS

Ripplestick

Tiger Champion
Jan 18, 2007
Has anyone received a refund for a membership upgrade to a reserved seat they purchased?

I upgraded our away seats for round 2 and was/am expecting ticketek to make contact and refund?

Have others received a refund or a notification regarding refund or do we have to phone ticketek to follow this up?

Apologies if I'm missing another thread which covers this.

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
Has anyone received a refund for a membership upgrade to a reserved seat they purchased?

I upgraded our away seats for round 2 and was/am expecting ticketek to make contact and refund?

Have others received a refund or a notification regarding refund or do we have to phone ticketek to follow this up?

Apologies if I'm missing another thread which covers this.
Hi Ripple. I got an email from Ticketek on Tuesday to say that I'll get a "full refund" paid back into my credit card in about 20 days.

We'll see.

Reactions: 1 user

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
They will be working overtime
They've got plenty of time on their hands. Nobody is buying tickets to anything.

I'm a bit skeptical of the 20 days. In my simple mind it would be fairly straightforward to get their billing system to bulk reverse purchases for an event.

I'd rather the funds in my account than theirs.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
They've got plenty of time on their hands. Nobody is buying tickets to anything.

I'm a bit skeptical of the 20 days. In my simple mind it would be fairly straightforward to get their billing system to bulk reverse purchases for an event.

I'd rather the funds in my account than theirs.

No need to be sceptical. As the email states, expect it within 20 working days. Don't know why it takes so long but it will be returned.

The tickets you purchased through Ticketek for this impacted event will receive a full refund.

Tickets purchased by credit or debit card will be refunded in full (including ticket insurance premium and refundable ticket purchase, if relevant) and patrons do not need to take any action. Patrons should allow approximately 20 working days for the refund to appear in their account.

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
I love how when you pay for anything electronically, not just ticketek, the ability to withdraw funds from your account to the other party is instantaneous. But when it comes to paying back , or reversing the funds, it takes weeks

Reactions: 1 users

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
I love how when you pay for anything electronically, not just ticketek, the ability to withdraw funds from your account to the other party is instantaneous. But when it comes to paying back , or reversing the funds, it takes weeks

Technology to take the Bucks, trained monkeys to refund.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Definitely takes too long.

I'm expecting they will refund reserved seats at away games, also they will owe me for the Patti Smith tickets I have. That's in April and she was coming here for Bluefest which was cancelled so I can't see it happening.

No doubt they will drip feed the refunds, round 2 will come within 20 days and later rounds will turn up later I suppose.

DS

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
I’m interested to see what the AFL do for AFL members that have paid for a 4 game reserved seat package. Cant say I’ve seen any detail on that.
I don’t mind paying/donating my AFL membership money but I have an issue with additional payments for tickets not being refunded.

eddazol

Tiger Superstar
Sep 22, 2014
I’m interested to see what the AFL do for AFL members that have paid for a 4 game reserved seat package. Cant say I’ve seen any detail on that.
I don’t mind paying/donating my AFL membership money but I have an issue with additional payments for tickets not being refunded.
I assume they will prorata the refund for games that we cannot attend. Haven’t seen anything yet

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Ticketmaster refunded round 1 tickets that I’d bought before the game had started
Dont know why ticketek are dragging their feet