Tickets for Collingwood Game | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tickets for Collingwood Game

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Are you able to buy reserved seats for the Collingwood game yet? On Ticketmaster it shows a link only for 'on TM resale'. Also once they are available to buy can I buy reserved seats together for Richmond members AND Collingwood members (using membership numbers?) and also non-members . I am trying to get as many Collingwood supporter mates around me as possible for the memorable event.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Ok I think I've found out how to get tickets by accessing the link from the Tigers website (no idea why Ticketmaster makes it difficult from theirs). I have worked out how to buy tickets for mixed bag but there only seems to be tickets left high up on level4. Does this sound right or would they release more later on (as I've seen them do in the past)?

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Just for anyone else considering going to the game, I'd say it's going to be a full house. I manged to get Row S, 4th level on the wing (needed 6 tickets) so looks like it's already booking out fast. All lower seats Level 4 and other levels seem to have exhausted allocation. They'll probably introduce more as the game gets closer I'd presume.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
On a totally different matter the Saints have slashed their GA price for this weekends game to $13. How embarassing is that?, they are playing a Melbourne club, Carlton, (who think themselves as a big club :hihi :rofl), and they are afraid that they won't draw a crowd so are reverting to desperate measures.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
caesar said:
On a totally different matter the Saints have slashed their GA price for this weekends game to $13. How embarassing is that?, they are playing a Melbourne club, Carlton, (who think themselves as a big club :hihi :rofl), and they are afraid that they won't draw a crowd so are reverting to desperate measures.

They could play that game at Burnley Oval and it still wouldn't get a crowd.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
tigerlove said:
Are you able to buy reserved seats for the Collingwood game yet? On Ticketmaster it shows a link only for 'on TM resale'. Also once they are available to buy can I buy reserved seats together for Richmond members AND Collingwood members (using membership numbers?) and also non-members . I am trying to get as many Collingwood supporter mates around me as possible for the memorable event.

Its not a ticketmaster event. Ticketek do MCG games.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
mrposhman said:
Its not a ticketmaster event. Ticketek do MCG games.

Oh right that explains it. Didn't even notice when I bought them eventually that I was on ticketek.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I got tickets last week (Monday) and already it was only level 4 available and that for 2 members (myself and my daughter). If they haven't released all the seats yet then what the hell are they doing? Holding back tickets should be illegal.

My biggest problem was getting the damned Ticketek site to work. Log in, go through the (too many) steps to actually get some tickets, go to pay, get asked to log in and lose tickets. It was pathetic, site was totally useless, tried a couple of browsers, tried a heap of times. Eventually had to download their app and that actually worked. Very very unimpressed, they need to do better, but then, I expect IT to fail as it does so often.

DS

Feb 25, 2007
tigerlove said:

Ticketek TL not Ticketmaster. 2 weeks before the game they release more tickets on demand

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
So I just had a look at Ticketek for a ticket to the collingwood game on July 26, and here is what I found:
Level 1 Goals: $85 +bf
Level 1 Wing: $85 +bf
Level 2 Goals: Allocation Exhausted.
Level 2 Wing: Allocation Exhausted.
Level 4 Front: $74 +bf
Level 4: $50 +bf
GA: $27 +bf

I'm going GA, but those prices are insane!! Who can afford that? Not your average punter, thats for sure. :mad:

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Gee, I got a ticket quite a while ago, Level 1 wing: $43.

So they just increase prices when they feel like it?

DS

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
So I just had a look at Ticketek for a ticket to the collingwood game on July 26, and here is what I found:
Level 1 Goals: $85 +bf
Level 1 Wing: $85 +bf
Level 2 Goals: Allocation Exhausted.
Level 2 Wing: Allocation Exhausted.
Level 4 Front: $74 +bf
Level 4: $50 +bf
GA: $27 +bf

I'm going GA, but those prices are insane!! Who can afford that? Not your average punter, thats for sure. :mad:
Gee, I was able to use our memberships to upgrade to a reserved seat for $7 per ticket, front of L4. The prices you list will include GA, but even then $74 is more than what I got hit for.