Tiger AAs 2020 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tiger AAs 2020

shad

Tiger Champion
Apr 6, 2010
Castlemaine
Yep as good a kick as you’d see , extremely clean footballer , id still take Bakes over him though

I remember watching his first game and of course the commentators had told us a million times how short he was. He was lining up for goal from about 30m out and one of them said 'I wonder what his set shot kicking is like?' I said to my son I bet it's "smile"ing fantastic, along with every other skill in the game for him to be drafted at that height. Went straight through, and his skills are even better now.

Reactions: 1 user

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
If Dusty and Dangers stats are the same then Dusty is miles in front. One thing that sets Dusty apart is his team play. He's always looking for someone in a better position to finish off.

Danget, and Fyfe, are more than likely to do things on their own.

Yep. They are more of the Cripps "I'm going to put you on my back and carry you" mentality, which is admirable but not always effective. Dusty makes the players around him better in a way the other two don't. He trusts his teammates more.

Great players all three and they deserve to be mentioned in the same breath, but I'm happy with Dusty.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Yep. They are more of the Cripps "I'm going to put you on my back and carry you" mentality, which is admirable but not always effective. Dusty makes the players around him better in a way the other two don't. He trusts his teammates more.

Great players all three and they deserve to be mentioned in the same breath, but I'm happy with Dusty.
That's the reason you'd take Dusty every day of the week.
Every club has champions n superstars that can do just about anything on a footy field. Very few clubs have a champion or superstar that happily sacrifices his own game to make the rest of his team mates better.
Dusty be consummate team player.