Tiger supporters in Singapore | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tiger supporters in Singapore

Tigerden

Tiger Cub
Jul 27, 2004
Hi There, just wondering if there are any of you out there that are based in Singapore? Would be good to get together and watch the Tigers with fellow supporters.

Sir

Tiger Superstar
Apr 23, 2004
I'll be there in September (for F1 GP) and will be looking for somewhere to watch the game........

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Ha ha he he

As IF we'll be playing in September :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

RoarEmotion

Tiger Champion
Aug 20, 2005
I’m in singers this Thursday with work. If anyone wants to catch up to watch the game (and has a recommended pub) send me a PM. That said not going to make a 520 start.

Jetboy

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 6, 2010
Melbourne.....sometimes Broome
I was in Singapore this time last year for about 7 weeks... because of the time frame away from the G, I had to find a good , reliable pub to watch the games...
The Boomerang Bar on Robertson quay (near Clark Quay), was great.....it’s basically an Aussie sports bar right on the river...
Great food, cold beer (although the plus plus makes it a tad pricey compared to beer at the markets), and they show most games....
If you go there, I’d advise to get there early ro get a good viewing spot in front of whichever screen they are showing the Tigers on (it’s not always the best screen cos they show other sports at the same time)
Cheers

RoarEmotion

Tiger Champion
Aug 20, 2005
Thanks jetboy and similar suggestion on PM. Went there last night for the World Cup fizzer. Look for the right result on Thursday.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Bit of a dissapointment Aus vs Peru there Roar!

Where there many ex pats with you?

Are you there for work or a holiday Roar?

RoarEmotion

Tiger Champion
Aug 20, 2005
Over here for work. Place was pretty packed but plenty there for the other match too.

Went with a Ds supporter who was lamenting his 0-5 viewing record there. Had my premiers hat on to cheer him up some more.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Ex long term Singapore resident and had many a long day watching footy with other AFL supporters based in Singapore. Years ago there used to be a small pub in Tanglin Shopping centre near the intersection of Tanglin and Orchard Roads ( the building where the bar Anywheres was or is still is) that had AFL on all weekend. Can't remember it's name but I suspect it's gone now. Great times

Enjoy !!