Tigers Almanac 2019 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tigers Almanac 2019

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne

Just back from my Roman adventure. Here’s my match review of the Grand Final.

It is only slightly over the top.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
Beautiful prose, Joe. I'd never want to give up being at the G for a Tiger premiership but your alternative was very alluring.

It was a challenging decision to make. In the end, I had to make the decision in August and there were no guarantees. I would have felt like a real *smile* if I made the call to go to the Grand Final and then we didn’t make it.

Family comes first.

Plus, schlepping around Rome with 40 Sicilians was a lot of fun. Everyone should try it at least once.

Reactions: 1 user

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
a real moden day veni vidi vici

Reactions: 1 user

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019
It was a challenging decision to make. In the end, I had to make the decision in August and there were no guarantees. I would have felt like a real *smile* if I made the call to go to the Grand Final and then we didn’t make it.

Family comes first.

Plus, schlepping around Rome with 40 Sicilians was a lot of fun. Everyone should try it at least once.

40 Sicilians? Did you hide your wallet and watch?

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
what a great and unique way to live a premiership totty.

butterfly croissant :D

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
Thanks guys.

I just found out that Footy Almanac will be doing another Tigers Almanac this year so don’t forget to add it to your Chrissie presents list. The last one was a pearler!

Reactions: 3 users

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
One more bump.

The 2019 Tigers Almanac will have some of my nonsense in it. The 2017 Almanac was a great read. It was full of pieces from supporters writing about what that Premiership meant to them.

One of my mates said to me that he loved reading it because it put in words how he had felt for years.

This one will be a beauty.

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
Thanks guys.

I just found out that Footy Almanac will be doing another Tigers Almanac this year so don’t forget to add it to your Chrissie presents list. The last one was a pearler!
I can vouch for the 2017 Tiger Almanac, a ripping read
Looking forward to this years edition