Tigers Almanac 2019 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tigers Almanac 2019

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
Be happy if we (the English speaking world) abandoned the apostrophe altogether - but that's another argument.

Have just ordered my 2019 Almanac - and yesterday received my copies of Stronger and Bolder as well as Tiger Triumph - so am well set up for good reading for a while.
Great, Ten.

Hope you enjoy them all. Three books for the Christmas break, you’ll be busy.

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne

Another piece from 2018, back when we were beginning to realise we could trust the Tigers, when we first worked out that it didn’t matter how well the other team’s superstars were playing, when we no longer needed to wear our lucky jocks to the footy.

Just as the Tigers were going all eastern religion yoga mindfulness, so too were us fans! Also, look out for the man with a hundred tricks for pushing the ball out of bounds and making it look like he is doing something else.

Last edited:

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
OK - guess I just assumed it was available already.
Do you know online orders will be sent out in time for Xmas?
It is currently at the printers. Orders will start to trickle out around the 10th, basically as soon as they are available.

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
Just read Stronger and Bolder. Fantastic read. Highly recommend
I read it on the weekend. It is extraordinary.

I can’t recall an Australian sporting organisation being as open as Richmond has been after each of these two Premierships. There are some amazing insights.

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
I won't be there - but with very good timing my copy of the book has arrived in today's mail.
Should be soon, Ten. I know the back orders were being filled on the weekend. Hopefully, will arrive in next couple of days.

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Should be soon, Ten. I know the back orders were being filled on the weekend. Hopefully, will arrive in next couple of days.

Nah all good - I was saying that it has arrived already!
Have just been reading the intro chapters - and yours about Round 1

As they say in the classics .... "too much Richmond Premiership literature is barely enough" .... (with apologies to Roy & HG)

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
Nah all good - I was saying that it has arrived already!
Have just been reading the intro chapters - and yours about Round 1

As they say in the classics .... "too much Richmond Premiership literature is barely enough" .... (with apologies to Roy & HG)
No worries.

True story, that one.

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
I won't be there - but with very good timing my copy of the book has arrived in today's mail.
My copy arrived last week. Well, it was addressed to my wife so im gonna have to wait 9 days and act really surprised when i get it

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
My copy arrived last week. Well, it was addressed to my wife so im gonna have to wait 9 days and act really surprised when i get it

If you bring it along to the next Club80 I'll sign a dedication for you.

I like signing books.

Reactions: 1 user

The Lurker

In Victory We Thrive, Eat Em Alive
Nov 24, 2003
Melbourne
Got my Almanac yesterdays mail as well, also got a copy for my Tiger mate who turns 50 next week. Enjoyed the 2017 version, was great reading.