Tigers Almanac 2019 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tigers Almanac 2019

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
Marlion is now sitting happily on my lounge room wall, next to Dusty from 2017. I also reckon there is a space for Bachar to join them next year when he makes the cover of the 2020 Almanac.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 user

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Is this available in bookshops? I'm sure I bought the 2017 version from Dymocks. Been keeping an eye out for it but once again drew a blank at QBD.

I remember getting the 2017 one in a bookshop and it may well have been Dymocks in Melb but pre-ordered the 2019 online (directly from the Almanac website) and it arrived before Xmas.

Reactions: 1 user

SCAJMW

Tiger Cub
Dec 15, 2008
Does anyone know if there is going to be a 2020 Footy Almanac published? I reckon it would be a great read with contributions from all Tiger fans considering the year that was (Covid 19 pandemic / lockdown) culminating in the glorious victory over the sour pussies.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Does anyone know if there is going to be a 2020 Footy Almanac published? I reckon it would be a great read with contributions from all Tiger fans considering the year that was (Covid 19 pandemic / lockdown) culminating in the glorious victory over the sour pussies.
Wasn't expecting one, but it's on the way.
The Tigers (Covid) Almanac 2020 will be published in early 2021.
It will have all the usual features – a game by game account of the Tigers season – and will also include some of the best Almanac writing from the Covid winter.
Pre-order HERE

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
They seem to be taking their time but the Almanac web page says they're doing one. I'll get it, really liked the 2019 version.

DS

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
There is also a 2021 Tiger calendar available from newsagents, if not already sold out.

Pretty good photos too. Recommend.

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
The 2020 Almanac is in production as we speak. No chance of it being ready for Christmas but it is coming.

I haven’t contributed this year. I like to write about the experience of going to the footy, rather than the game so I decided to take a season off. Just couldn’t get into writing about my living room.

The Almanac will still be a ripper.

Reactions: 5 users