Tigers are UpAgainst the AFL World | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tigers are UpAgainst the AFL World

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Dead set its been pathetic the Anti Richmond sentiment in the media across all of it, and fan forums all other supporters talking us down saying we were lucky after fightng back from a 5 goal defecit and in a second half where the weather turned.

Mind you I'm happy for other teams to be carrying the pressure of being faves in the media.

McGuire you could hear his teeth grinding as we knocked his lot out of the 4 again, man he wanted us to lose so so badly and try as he might he could'nt hide it, neither could Russell the wanker.

Yes it rained in the second half but we were already back in the game by half time in good conditions.

Jacks two frees against which both likely cost us goals, Soldo's mark, Rioli's (WCE) BS free kick, and a few easy misses and other butchered opportunities the Tigers should have won by 3 or 4 goals not one.

They hate us they are all against us for some reason, so its time for this unit to shove it up all their collective arses and WIN THE F#$^%#@! FLAG!!!

First put the Bears back in their box next week hit them harder than wev'e hit anyone all year and then enjoy a week off for recovery before coming to beat the snot out of the whingers from Corio, from there I think we dont lose the flag.

GO YOU MIGHTY TIGERS and GAGF everyone else.

Sans Nic Nat we took their best yesterday they gave their best and it wasn't enough.

Not 1 goal short but about 3 or 4 or more and Simpson knew it after the game, so did Dimma.

Reactions: 18 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Dunno. Most media, social and those guys that call themselves professionals but are just regurgitating drones, have all saying us and WCE are the two best teams at this stage. Our game was a finals like performance by both teams. Cats and Teddies not so finals like.

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
They are all saying we are good in the wet, which is right. But the way we are trying to play should be ultra fast on a dry track. Good luck keeping up if we ever get it all to click properly.

Reactions: 2 users

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
Bloody well said.

David King was on SEN this morning saying... the eagles would be happy ... you know Barrass wouldn’t make those mistakes again... it rained which suits us .... no Nic Nat....he would change the result....west coast wouldn’t allow the one back again.... utter RUBBISH!!!!!

No credit for the coaches/senior players changing our game in the second qtr. No credit for being down by 5 goals against the reigning premiers and grinding out a win. No credit for two qtrs of complete domination - one BEFORE the rain came.
Nothing about us missing our captain, our ruckman and our best defender of the last decade.... nothing about grimes bravery coming back on.... nothing about lynch and jacks brilliance when it counted ... not the first 2 minutes like Daring.... Nothing!!!

You know what.... I love it.

Go tiges.

Reactions: 7 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Bloody well said.

David King was on SEN this morning saying... the eagles would be happy ... you know Barrass wouldn’t make those mistakes again... it rained which suits us .... no Nic Nat....he would change the result....west coast wouldn’t allow the one back again.... utter RUBBISH!!!!!

No credit for the coaches/senior players changing our game in the second qtr. No credit for being down by 5 goals against the reigning premiers and grinding out a win. No credit for two qtrs of complete domination - one BEFORE the rain came.
Nothing about us missing our captain, our ruckman and our best defender of the last decade.... nothing about grimes bravery coming back on.... nothing about lynch and jacks brilliance when it counted ... not the first 2 minutes like Daring.... Nothing!!!

Go tiges.

Has David King jump ship again?? He needs to wipe his chin, because he talking Shiite again.
I thought Essendon was the team to beat?
What’s he going to say next week, Stkilda are primed.
The bloke changes like the weather.

We dominated from the 25 minute mark of the first qtr to ‘time on’ in the last.

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Dead set its been pathetic the Anti Richmond sentiment in the media across all of it, and fan forums all other supporters talking us down saying we were lucky after fightng back from a 5 goal defecit and in a second half where the weather turned.

Mind you I'm happy for other teams to be carrying the pressure of being faves in the media.

McGuire you could hear his teeth grinding as we knocked his lot out of the 4 again, man he wanted us to lose so so badly and try as he might he could'nt hide it, neither could Russell the wanker.

Yes it rained in the second half but we were already back in the game by half time in good conditions.

Jacks two frees against which both likely cost us goals, Soldo's mark, Rioli's (WCE) BS free kick, and a few easy misses and other butchered opportunities the Tigers should have won by 3 or 4 goals not one.

They hate us they are all against us for some reason, so its time for this unit to shove it up all their collective arses and WIN THE F#$^%#@! FLAG!!!

First put the Bears back in their box next week hit them harder than wev'e hit anyone all year and then enjoy a week off for recovery before coming to beat the snot out of the whingers from Corio, from there I think we dont lose the flag.

GO YOU MIGHTY TIGERS and GAGF everyone else.

Sans Nic Nat we took their best yesterday they gave their best and it wasn't enough.

Not 1 goal short but about 3 or 4 or more and Simpson knew it after the game, so did Dimma.

Graig.
How dare you forget to mention,
*we play 232 games in a row at the G.
*That we are the most unskilled side in the top 8.
*We rely heavily on our top 3 every week
*We are lucky the MCG hasn’t got a roof.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
It's great being hated again, i was ****** sick of people feeling sorry for Richmond.

Reactions: 9 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
It's great being hated again, i was ****** sick of people feeling sorry for Richmond.
Yep.
Dunno what the *smile* Craigsy babe is sooking for. Just love the Tigers having a bit of strut back in the pants, the rest of the AFL especially the old favourites like Colonwood, Carlscum n Essendrugs can simply kiss my furry butt crack.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
No sooking here Masso ol son, I just dont get why we are so hated its not like weve won 3 flags in a row.

We were *smile* forever, maybe they expected us to do a Doggies and we didnt so now they cant deal.

Well lets win another one and give em a real reason to hate us.

Reactions: 1 users

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
Am I the only one who hopes we win this weekend, finish 4th and play Geelong, who finish first, at the MCG in a Friday night game?

That will get the hate going. As long as we beat them!

Reactions: 5 users

Al Bundy

Premiers 2017, 2019, 2020 ...2021?
Aug 27, 2003
Melbourne
And wihen /If we win the GF this year, the media back stabbers will pretend it was always someone else saying something and they were always on the 'Tigee Train' LOL

Reactions: 1 user

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Bloody well said.

Kingsight. He's always wrong so I'm wrapt he's praising the eagles.

The beauty is everyone will say the wet aided the win, and whilst we are unbeatable in the wet IMO Tom Lynch has introduced a whole new aspect to our dry weather game. Can you imagine how many he would have got on Barass if it was dry? You think about how the wet slippery ball affected our handball game, there is little doubt if it was dry we win by more IMO.

I can see us accounting quite easily for the lions next week, they cannot really lose top 2 (unless wet toast win by a lot and we s[pank the lions - BL +337 PTS DIFF, WC +249) and they have been up for quite a while. They will know exactly what they need to do before the game and if WC lose or have a small win can see the lions not having the same motivation.

Ideally for us Geel win & WC win by a small margin so it makes them losing a top 2 spot impossible. And we get the Geel QF matchup everyone wants.

Could the hawks upset the eagles over there?

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I still think Brisbane are pretenders and if we're on song then we should see a scoreline similar to the last time we played them.

But maybe that's what everyone thought if us in 2017

nikolasmia

Tiger Superstar
Sep 3, 2007
Bloody well said.

Go tiges.

David King is always wrong

Reactions: 4 users

MD Jazz

Feb 3, 2017
12 goal win and we go above Lions.

So that would leave us 3rd (assuming WC win) and travelling to Perth for 1st final. Probably not the worst, even if we lost we could end up playing pussy cats in prelim.

MD Jazz

Feb 3, 2017
We have to win by approx. 50pts more then the eagles to go above them

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
4th is our best result with the Pussie Cats on top.

Bash the Cats watch Salty Scotty cry and *smile* and moan and sit back and wait.

Reactions: 2 users