Tigers are UpAgainst the AFL World | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tigers are UpAgainst the AFL World

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Reckon the difference between our dry and wet weather footy is less than other teams. We exhibit a lot of skill in the wet. Might be an issue if we struck a really boggy track with our smaller bodies.

We should just pay the MCC to water log the ground before our games.
Like what stkilda would do in the early 80's.

Reactions: 1 user

madmick

Tiger Cub
Oct 27, 2014
Interesting hadn't realised that scenario in play my Dear Lambsy.

Carlton are no chance down there they haven't played there since forever, even though theyve been shithouse for ages, they might not even be able to find the #@^@#$% ground for a start.

Be hillarious if they did beat them though can you just imagine Salty Scotty :rotfl2
the tankers played at the hillbilly stadium last year

madmick

Tiger Cub
Oct 27, 2014
We only have genuine home ground advantage at the MCG against the 8 interstate teams....at best we play. 5 of them at G this year only 3 last year.
And the minnow club Dockland tenants could be considered disadvantaged playing us at G.
And obviously games at G against co tenants advantage neither side. And I count druggies and blooz and Saltys cats as close enough as tenants as they request and get several HOME games at the G plus the away ones against core tenants like us.

I think many/ most interstate teams play as much at the Dome as we do....so only the travel is a factor then not the ground.

So looking at this years fixture we had 5 games where we had a clear home ground advantage and 8 where we had clear disadvantage 5 on the road, 3 at Dome.l

Last year 5 and 6.
we only played 4 interstate at the MCG this year GWS, Port, West Coast ad Brisbane, we played Sydney at Marvel

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
I’m glad to hear you guys saying the media is discrediting the win - good.

If you want the respect and adulation then your only option is to win the flag.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Zips,

I’m interested to know how Sheedy responded to you? What was the venue or forum?

Right of the front of the Southern Stand. About 30 minutes after the ceremony
He was taking photos with RFC supporters, but it didn’t stop me.
I gave it to penderbury. I asked him who’s got the best list?
I told Longmire I still remembered those 11 goals against us, he said I was typical Richmond supporter.
I was talking to the Candyman, he was down from QLD
Scott (north) told me to flk off
DaSanto didn’t say a word. I asked him if Richmond was still good enough to win the flag. He bagged us the night before.
Lloyd just walked past didn’t say a word.
Rexy and Molloy were the best, Rexy was really nervous and mick was just funny. Hugs.

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Tura Beach
Right of the front of the Southern Stand. About 30 minutes after the ceremony
He was taking photos with RFC supporters, but it didn’t stop me.
I gave it to penderbury. I asked him who’s got the best list?
I told Longmire I still remembered those 11 goals against us, he said I was typical Richmond supporter.
I was talking to the Candyman, he was down from QLD
Scott (north) told me to flk off
DaSanto didn’t say a word. I asked him if Richmond was still good enough to win the flag. He bagged us the night before.
Lloyd just walked past didn’t say a word.
Rexy and Molloy were the best, Rexy was really nervous and mick was just funny. Hugs.
Jeez, I wish I could catch fish like that!

• Haha

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Many, many people in the AFL don't want to see Richmond succeed. And I think Sheedy is one of them. Because it's not about him.
Sheedy would still be coaching Essendon if he had a choice. Selfish man. And gettingg more and more irrelevant.

Reactions: 1 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Sheedy would still be coaching Essendon if he had a choice. Selfish man. And gettingg more and more irrelevant.

Wonder how many of us RFC fans believed that story of him “nearly” coming back to us to coach.
He was never going to come here.

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
I'm really liking that most are against the Tigers.
Richmond must be doing things right to be earning such backhanders.
Onwards and upwards Tigers.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Geelong saltie Jon Anderson STILL moaning about Richmond’s home final :

“Going to Brisbane in the heat is far less appealing than a “home” final against the Cats. And Geelong will attest to how relevant the heat can be”