Tigers, Eagles in fixture shake-up | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tigers, Eagles in fixture shake-up

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
What am I making up?

Poor choice of words.

It's the immediate assumption by most in this thread that whatever decision is taken is part of the corrupt AFL conspiracy. Turns out the AFL and Eagles came to a good compromise with us that will allow us to get home sooner and have the hotel and training arrangements we wanted.

Reactions: 1 user

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Poor choice of words.

It's the immediate assumption by most in this thread that whatever decision is taken is part of the corrupt AFL conspiracy. Turns out the AFL and Eagles came to a good compromise with us that will allow us to get home sooner and have the hotel and training arrangements we wanted.
I'm only taking the *smile*.

But they are corrupt fkwits.

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Poor choice of words.

I think it's more that people are frustrated at the logic of it.
It may be a Richmond decision - to not remain cooped up in individual hotel rooms - so a reasonable decision but the circumstances seem illogical (they can play but not have team meetings?)
In this case it may not be afl but the wa gov, but its a frustration and illogical set up in a frustrating and crazy time.

Personally I love the AFL. Where else can we see the mightiest team of all win the last 2 flags?
For a bunch of corrupt smiles they have the best premiership team!

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
So NSW is the land of the free.

we had a choice to have the bye and come home to VIC and be locked up for possibly 2 weeks or

push back the bye and stay in WA for 1 week and be locked up or

fly back to NSW and enjoy a weeks freedom to train and prepare

good choice by the club

Reactions: 4 users

Brettstigers

Queen La Camilla
Mar 21, 2005
Sydney
Regardless bringing the game forward helps RFC - Weagles having a horror injury run atm. Hmmm, three of the last five games (including the Eagles game coming up) are with sides one position lower than us. Edgy stuff for us atm as we try and put form and personnel together.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Regardless bringing the game forward helps RFC - Weagles having a horror injury run atm. Hmmm, three of the last five games (including the Eagles game coming up) are with sides one position lower than us. Edgy stuff for us atm as we try and put form and personnel together.

Yeah, it's a must win for us. And them of course.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Dimma interview this morning....

Reactions: 2 users