• If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.

Tigers into Jenkins

wayne

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2007
Traralgon
Has been tweeting some highly complimentary stuff about the Tiges, must be trying to get in the good books.

TigerForce

Richmond has a better list.
Apr 26, 2004
Has been tweeting some highly complimentary stuff about the Tiges, must be trying to get in the good books.
That's what I see. I reckon we'll do a Mav Weller and get him in as a back-up tall.

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Even if Jenkins were to offer to pay for nothing, RFC wouldn't even consider him.
He's done and dusted and the 2017 GF saw to that.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Seriously, with Morris stepping down, Jenkins could Capt the VFL team

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Hope we don’t waste time on him.

Balta, CCJ and let’s pick another tall in the draft to develop.

The Weller “depth” experiment didn’t work in hindsight.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Seriously, with Morris stepping down, Jenkins could Capt the VFL team
With all due respect Balooga bear, Buuuullllshit. Why the hell would anyone want a lurker like Jenkins in any sort of leadership role?
Stevie M has been bloody excellent for our magoos in his commitment n effort in every game he plays, shows the way in work rate n integrity to the contest for our young blokes coming through. Would have no issues with someone like Towner taking over the magoos captaincy, but an out the back lurker from the Crow baits can stay well away from our youngsters for mine.

Reactions: 7 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
With all due respect Balooga bear, Buuuullllshit. Why the hell would anyone want a lurker like Jenkins in any sort of leadership role?
Stevie M has been bloody excellent for our magoos in his commitment n effort in every game he plays, shows the way in work rate n integrity to the contest for our young blokes coming through. Would have no issues with someone like Towner taking over the magoos captaincy, but an out the back lurker from the Crow baits can stay well away from our youngsters for mine.
I'll use a smiley next time I'm taking the **** old man :banana

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
I would love Towner to be our VFL captain next year. I suspect he will be delisted from the AFL team so would be a great carrot to dangle in front of him.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

Al Bundy

Premiers 2017 ! Premiers 2019 ! 2020 B2B? Go Tiges
Aug 27, 2003
RFC
I dont think even GC would show any interest.
Maybe for minimum wages as a rookie at best imo

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Must really want out given he could lounge around in the SANFL for the next two years and bring in about $1.1m.
Yep, with seeming little interest and having backed himself into a corner by wanting out he’s looking at a very reduced income.

aoc1974

Tiger Superstar
Mar 1, 2015
Yep, with seeming little interest and having backed himself into a corner by wanting out he’s looking at a very reduced income.
Said he'll stay if there's no interest so, cha ching cha ching if he does on current contract. Seemed pretty bizarre to put it right out there at the start that he'd take a massive cut.
Must be a bloody horrible environment over there!