Tigers line up to join board (HeraldSun) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tigers line up to join board (HeraldSun)

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Tigers line up to join board
24 April 2004 Herald Sun
Mark Stevens

RICHMOND has had so many applicants for vacant board positions that is is poised to set up a secondary "advisory board".
Round 5 photos
Fans fire up again

Tigers president Clinton Casey last night revealed he had been sifting through 35 applications to fill places opened up by the resignations of Brendan Schwab, Peter Welsh and Michael Daddo.

Casey a month ago recruited media personality Anthony Mithen to fill one of the spots, but has made no further appointments.

It now appears likely the recruiting drive will be restricted to Mithen, with the addition of the back-up advisory group made up of the most impressive applicants.
http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/footy/common/story_page/0,8033,9370289%5E19742,00.html

Seems Casey develops the rules for governance of the RFC as he goes along!

If I understand it correctly, our President has resolved to replace the Club’s 3 vacant Board positions with 1 (Mitthen) and create a secondary “advisory” board.

In other words, the “primary” Board will now comprise 7 individuals rather than 9 as required by the Club’s articles and we now have a new body (the “advisory” board) whose size and powers is unknown!.

Amazing. :mad: