Tigers Premiership stars at other clubs | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tigers Premiership stars at other clubs

kyuss

Tiger Superstar
May 13, 2012
Not sure if there's already a thread about this, but all doing well I reckon.
Butler: Killing it
Townsend: Exactly what the bombers needed. A tough nut who knows where the goals are
Ellis: Exactly what the suns needed, a hard working experienced link up runner who would set a great example for the kids on the training track.

Reactions: 1 users

kyuss

Tiger Superstar
May 13, 2012
BTW, not at all having a go at the club for letting them slip, more a credit to the club and our depth.

Reactions: 2 users

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Saw that Matt Crouch and Towner were both reported after a tussle in the game today.
Looks like Matty still remembers THAT tackle in the 2017 Grannie

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Townsend: Exactly what the bombers needed. A tough nut who knows where the goals are
Ellis: Exactly what the suns needed, a hard working experienced link up runner who would set a great example for the kids on the training track.

Yeah fantastic.
Pity the best we got out of those 3 was a pick in the 40's.
Its *smile*.
Wellingham pick in the teens.
Dawes, first round pick

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne

The thing that tweaks my beak about the BEllis move is the totally inadequate compo we got for him. End of 2nd round draft pick for a 2 times Premiership player, finished high in our B&F consistently, missed very few games due to injury.

Just an absolute joke, unfortunately there's no avenue of appeal, you get what some blockhead states & tough cheese if you don't like it.
There's no real consistency to their decisions. It seems to be that way with everything the AFL does.

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users

kyuss

Tiger Superstar
May 13, 2012
Sorry I forgot Rance. Apparently he's killing it for the Jehovas. We all saw his fists on a football, imagine them on a door!