Tigers select Thomas Roach | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tigers select Thomas Roach

g0tigers

carn the mighty tiges
Jun 16, 2003
Victoria, Australia
Redford what i ment was it seems like your shoving your opinons down everyones throat. The kid is what 17 - 18 yrs old and has hardly had any training with the team.

For someone that asked what Toms nickname would be - They called him "blue light" tonight on Tiger tv. The only explanation i can come up with for the background on his nickname is a blue light is a little disco thing put on once a month by the coppers for kids around the age of 10-12. And since his dad was called disco..they called him blue light (as in younger version...) ::) Sounds a lil silly but thats the only thing i can come up with.... ::) ;D

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
I took my first ecstasy pill at a blue light disco. Kiddies stay away from them, the police there are bad.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
The senior cop who ran the blue light discos here was banished from town for child molesting. :mad:

zacs56

Watch out, the Tigers are coming to get you!
Mar 31, 2003
NeWmAn said:
I feel sorry for the kid, Tommy Roach.

Any chance he may have had in becoming a good footy player has been cruely taken away from him.

With the announcement of the DUD coaching us in 2004, what hope does poor Thomas have???
potatoedud and beckdud the poor kids has no hope if the two of them had a hand in bring him to fullofdudsland.

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
I think next year the following players may all be eligible under F/S rule.... Kym Monteath Andrew Raines (if he isnt picked by someone this year, like Sheedy) Strachan's son and also Clokes third kid.

tigers2004

I'm a llama!
Aug 17, 2003
Dean3 said:
Geez, give the kid a break...most of you lot could pull a bag of negatives out of a premiership.

Let's hope the kid can play. At least he appears to have a brain, so that puts him way ahead of half our list to start with.
Here Here...at least someone has something sensible to say...i cant believe how negative you Tiger supporters are on Tommy Roach...a person is innocent until PROVEN guilty.

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
tigers2004 said:
Here Here...at least someone has something sensible to say...i cant believe how negative you Tiger supporters are on Tommy Roach...a person is innocent until PROVEN guilty.
Or in our case a player is innocent until PROVEN a dud ;D

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Thomas has a sense of humour thankfully cos I reckon he'll need it, ha.

He was just asked on 3LO about what kind of player he is.

He said he's a running onballer. He said he doesn't take screamers, in fact if he finds himself in the air he *smile* himself and drops it.

He was described as very skillful, willing to have a dip and a great football brain.

He expects to play for Coburg next year and depending how the team is travelling wait and see if he can get a game or not.

Go Thomas.