Tiges v Dees at Punt rd Rd 2 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tiges v Dees at Punt rd Rd 2

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I got tickets in mid-December (AFLW Member), thought they would have gone on sale earlier.

Wonder what the capacity of Punt Rd is at the moment.

DS

Reactions: 1 user

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Must say the vibe on PRE wrt AFLW has changed a bit. I reckon the girls have won a few people over. Amazing what a couple of wins can do.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Must say the vibe on PRE wrt AFLW has changed a bit. I reckon the girls have won a few people over. Amazing what a couple of wins can do.

for me, my interest has not been piqued by winning,

but at the vast improvement in skills and ball movement.

Its become very watchable.

I found myself unexpectedly in a regular footy routine this week,

checking sides, form and odds, footy texting

Actually really looking forward to tonights game;

some big names; Pearce, Harris, Mithin, Conti

Reactions: 5 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Huge challenge tonight, given the weather it might be survival of the fittest. I did notice our game was reliant on a lot of running last week so hopefully the humid weather won't be an issue. Their fitness levels are going to have to be very good to sustain that game style.

Great to see the improved skills, might need to tighten the defence when the players are feeling a bit weary.

DS

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Losing Poppy Kelly will hurt, I thought she was very good last week enabling us to get 1st use & getting the ball going our way

Reactions: 4 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Losing Poppy Kelly will hurt, I thought she was very good last week enabling us to get 1st use & getting the ball going our way

Agree. The 2 pronged approach of Kelly / Seymour was great. Far more damaging than with Fredrick last year.

Funny though that we used the Frederick trade to get Kelly last year. Traded out Frederick for Shevlin (who looked alright last week) and 2 pick upgrades (26 to 16 for Emelia Yassir) and 55 to 48 which was traded for Poppy Kelly. Seems like a great trade at this point.

Reactions: 1 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
5 changes to a winning team.. these AFL seasons are going to be a real test of squad depth just to keep it going.
I can’t remember the poster , however for memory I think said poster was very anti AFLW and tonight will attend his first AFLW game :cool:

Not sure why , however my 19 year old seems a lot more excited to be going tonight then he does for a bloody grand final

• Haha

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Big game tonight. Not sure we can win it but will give a better indication where we are at than last week.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Great 1st goal started from Mon Con. Looks like the girls learnt chaos passing from the boys quite well.