Tiges v Dees at Punt rd Rd 2 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tiges v Dees at Punt rd Rd 2

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
This quarter the big big difference has been ball use. Playing these better teams it really highlights players like Burchall and Dargans ball use is below the level that we need if we want to push forward as a team.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Getting done in the centre and then on the wings. McNamara and Bannon are smashing Burchall and Dempsey.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Got towelled up in that quarter. Sure the umpiring didn't help, but it was so open they must have scored with pretty much every inside 50 entry in the quarter. Just checked the stats, 8 scoring shots from 9 inside 50's that quarter. Ouch.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Umpiring is awful.

2 soft 50m penalties to the Dees.

Brennan gets slammed into the ground and tackler falls straight into her back directly in front of the ump, play on............

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Umpiring is awful.

2 soft 50m penalties to the Dees.

Brennan gets slammed into the ground and tackler falls straight into her back directly in front of the ump, play on............
Looks like SHocking made that quick call to the Flog Dept.

grumpytiger

Tiger Matchwinner
May 6, 2007
I cannot believe the umpiring. Absolutely terrible. Get ridden into the ground - holding the ball. Melb player drops it, play on. We are being outclassed but seriously this is terrible. And the soft 50s . Doing my head in

Reactions: 1 user

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Looks like they'll allow Daisy Pearce to do what she wants. Gets a free in the forward 50 (correctly), instead of making her go back to where the free happened, they let her just get up and kick probably 5m further infield than where she would have been. They score and get back to a 22 point lead. At 16 we probably stood a chance at 3 quarter time. At 22 probably too much for us to do.

Reactions: 1 user