Tiges v Dees at Punt rd Rd 2 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tiges v Dees at Punt rd Rd 2

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
The game was good to watch.
Hard to believe our women's team gets umpired the same way as our men's. So much effort unrewarded and then for the situation to be reversed to see it rewarded. January frustrations.
We will be competitive all year if they keep this effort up.
Go tiges.

Reactions: 1 users

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
Hard to believe our women's team gets umpired the same way as our men's. So much effort unrewarded and then for the situation to be reversed to see it rewarded.

I find this watching any AFLW footy.

It never ceases to amaze me how much stuff goes unrewarded then they'll pick one out at an inopportune time.

Reactions: 1 user

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I find this watching any AFLW footy.

It never ceases to amaze me how much stuff goes unrewarded then they'll pick one out at an inopportune time.

They do that in the Men's AFL too. It is a direct result of the AFL setting a goal of less free kicks per game - only way to do that is to pay only some of the free kicks. A recipe for inconsistency but the AFL don't give a sh!t.

DS

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Current score
Scumwood 41
Aints 8

Dal Santo better go back to his daily job....

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
Reading the review in the Herald Sun this morning, it was hard to know who Melbourne played, hardly a mention, all about how good they were.
MonCon did crack a mention though.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Reading the review in the Herald Sun this morning, it was hard to know who Melbourne played, hardly a mention, all about how good they were.
MonCon did crack a mention though.

Easy solution: don't read the Hun, not like you would miss much.

The AFLW does suffer from competing with summer sports, but I would have thought mention of Richmond's improvement would be newsworthy.

DS

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Easy solution: don't read the Hun, not like you would miss much.

The AFLW does suffer from competing with summer sports, but I would have thought mention of Richmond's improvement would be newsworthy.

DS
Nuh...only tabloid news for us.