Tim Livingston Interview on 3AW | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tim Livingston Interview on 3AW

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Nothing of note in it. Clearly learning from Balme about how to say nothing whilst saying something.

A few leading questions from Richo around our draft and trade options but said nothing.

Unlikely the producers at Trade Radio will be blowing his phone up trying to get him to come on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Nothing of note in it. Clearly learning from Balme about how to saying nothing whilst saying something.

A few leading questions from Richo around our draft and trade options but said nothing.

Unlikely the producers at Trade Radio will be blowing his phone up trying to get him to come on.
They are learning from mistakes from the past.
We have more leaks then a rusty radiator.

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I reckon we have become masters of the disinformation caper.

Float stuff out there to distract from what we are really doing.
I reckon we have become the salary cap killers.
we say we are afrer Moore, contract from Collingwood gets increased.
We spread rumours we are after Jones and Crouch huge pay days at Stkilda.
Cerra must be singing all the way to the bank. Not even in the top 20 of under 22's. He now has cash to burn thanks to Carlton.
I love how we don't offer big numbers to bring players over.
May it continue

Reactions: 4 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Cheese sandwich interview, not helped by dumb questions from Richo and Healy.
Usually listen nightly but have steered clear this week for obvious reasons. .... so before I do the catch up. ... did Healy manage to weave his beloved Dees into the conversation?

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Healy is a noted Richmond hater. Absolute flog of the highest order.
I used to think he hated us because we were crap, but even when we improved and started winning things he still refused to give us any credit. I’m glad we made him cry by half time of the 19 GF when the realisation hit him that we were going to win another flag.

Reactions: 5 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I used to think he hated us because we were crap, but even when we improved and started winning things he still refused to give us any credit. I’m glad we made him cry by half time of the 19 GF when the realisation hit him that we were going to win another flag.
Compare the excitement in him when WC won in 2018 to our last 2.
He was flat as a tac.

Reactions: 1 user