Time for new emoticons | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Time for new emoticons

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
How do I restore the emoticons and top bar on the reply page?
They’ve all faded to grey. I can click on them, they turn white but nothing happens. .??

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
How do I restore the emoticons and top bar on the reply page?
They’ve all faded to grey. I can click on them, they turn white but nothing happens. .??
Push the [ ] button in the top right hand corner .... worked for me the other day.

Reactions: 1 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
nice - the gifs are back

Pretty Little Liars Thank You GIF by The Paley Center for Media

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Hi @Mr T or your noble assistants. .. Dunno where to post this.

Have I pushed a wrong button to the point where I can no longer access any of the items on the toolbar at the top of the message box? I can still see em but nothing happens if I click on any of them.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Hi @Mr T or your noble assistants. .. Dunno where to post this.

Have I pushed a wrong button to the point where I can no longer access any of the items on the toolbar at the top of the message box? I can still see em but nothing happens if I click on any of them.

Try clicking the [ ] icon

1656928870100.png

Reactions: 1 user