Time for new emoticons | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Time for new emoticons

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Dear Admin,

Our emoticons are lacking a few basics. Any chance of refreshing the emoticon/smiley library ?

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
Dear Admin,

Our emoticons are lacking a few basics. Any chance of refreshing the emoticon/smiley library ?
I'll look into it, there are some basic ones that have dropped out for some reason.

Reactions: 1 user

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
I thought the PRE MO was if you didn't " like "a post you were against it?
There are reactions in the forum that give you a positive reaction point to a post. If you place your arrow over your name on a desktop or go to your profile you will see a 'reaction score'... the dislike will remove points. Not that any prizes are being offered. :)

• Wow

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
There are reactions in the forum that give you a positive reaction point to a post. If you place your arrow over your name on a desktop or go to your profile you will see a 'reaction score'... the dislike will remove points. Not that any prizes are being offered. :)
geeeez ..... negative scores allowed??

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Mr T. I wonder if the word filter can replace with emoticons? sh1t becomes :poop: would be straight forward.

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
Mr T. I wonder if the word filter can replace with emoticons? sh1t becomes :poop: would be straight forward.
Possible, but don't have time for it right now, remind me later.

GIF support is back, the theme suppliers giveth and taketh away then the forum software giveth again.

Yep I just used giveth and taketh, lockdown is really affecting me...

Jack Black Reaction GIF

• Haha