Tipping Competition | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tipping Competition

A

admin

The footy tipping competition for the H&A season is ready to join now. (You can still login with last years detials if you were a member)

Instead of people paying to join and winning money the competition is free and there will be a prize for the successful tipster at the end of the season.

When registered the name of the competition to join is
Punt Road Tipsters password- tigers

Good luck ....May the best girl win, ha. ;D

A

admin

Good stuff Khan,
FootyTips actually send a reminder if you haven't got your tips in and they send your results after the round too.

A

admin

Sounds like a challenge there j2r.......you're on, ha.... ;D

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Cant wait to get this mysery prize when i win...woohoo, the mind boggles. :eek:  :p

You might reconsider skeeta when you find out it's a dirty weekend with duncan at somewhere secluded in N/E Victoria :rollin.

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Rightio I'm in also. Won't be making claims of whipping all of you though because I expect to make up the numbers somewhere in the middle to lower end. (sound all too familiar)? :( But looking forward to it all the same.

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
The reigning champ has signed up!

Good Tipping Everyone.

P.S. My secret was to not tip Richmond ;)

A

admin

Welcome TF, we'd better go double or nothing on your prize from last season, ha.
I have never tipped against the Tiges in my life and never will......geez it costs me bigtime.
A successful year by the Tiges and I'm a shoe-in for the title this year. ;D

A

admin

The registration process doesn't always take notice of the option to use an alias if it's ticked.
If people don't want their real name revealed, it's better not to type it in at all, but put your nickname in all sections.
There are about 20 people joined at the moment.
Go Tiges!

A

admin

Do you lose points if you tip against Richmond?
Haha TF, it's gotta give you bad Karma to tip against the Tiges....but it probably increases your chances of winning the competition just the same. ;D

A

admin

Is this only open to people who tip richmond EVERY week?
Noone gets to see anyone elses tips so that wouldn't work.
Any self respecting Richmond person would tip the Tiges every week anyway... wouldn't they?  ;D
I lost the pub tipping here by a couple of points last season, and I tipped Richmond every week.  Would have cleaned up bigtime if I wasn't so loyal.

FootyTips should send a confirmation e-mail when people join up.  A couple of people weren't registered in our comp when they thought they were cos they forgot to join it after general registration.
If you haven't received the notification e-mail let me know and I'll check it out.