to rosy3 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

to rosy3

iLoVeNeWmAn

RFC - can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em
Apr 15, 2003
www.abcsports.com.au
You have to pass an initiation first Vlad - start off by letting Danny Frawleys tyres down at the farm on Sunday morning, then go to the G and watch Campbell in his debut coaching role.

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
Or just pledge your love for St Kilda, I'm sure Spud will find a job for you somewhere down there. Maybe you can be Richo's mentor to help him through puberty.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Lots of rosy's replying to you Vadim, ha.

You should e-mail [email protected] and ask them to forward your letter to the appropriate person.

Tell them you would like to volunteer if there is anything you could do to help out around the place.

Like John mentioned if you have a work experience program at your school you could apply to do it at Richmond. I don't know if they do actually take on work experience students though. Worth a try. ;)

You could make yourself known at training and might con a job of collecting the players jackets or filling water bottles or something. Just a guess, you never know.

If you're in Melbourne the best way to get involved would be to join the cheer squad. That was you can help make banners and be a bit more involved around the place.

You can also e-mail the club for details about the cheersquad and they'll give you David Norman's phone number.

There is a link to the Official Richmond Cheer Squad (ORFC) on the links page of PRE.

Others might have some different ideas.

Good Luck. Cheers. :)

P.S. I just noticed on another thread that it was Newmo who suggested work experience at the club. Credit where credits due. ;D