Tom Green | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tom Green

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
In two years time he’s gettable. Giants trade for good coin or risk being strong armed in a Restricted Free Agent scenario two years later.

Or Tom decides to stay with GWS

Agreed let them develop him in elite company whilst we chase cups.

We will thenhave plenty of salary cap space and Cash as a few more of our core leaders will be gone or going (JR8, Cotch, Houli, Shed etc ).

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
For 2 years at least.

Get in his ear Hartley send Balmey up there to start twisting his arm.............gently at first.
If he's extended by two years then wouldn't that mean he's unavailable for four years. Initial two years plus the extension.

Reactions: 1 user

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Can't seem to find the vision but at least we have the audio of Michael Green who was on with Mike Sheahan the other night. ..... his love for Richmond surely lives on regardless of where Tom plays.

Great, but still sad in parts and well worth a listen.

Last edited:
  • Sad

TigerTribe5

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 14, 2010
Younger brother Josh eligible for this years draft I believe - also tied to GWS! :mad:

Last edited:

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
Is the brother any good.
Considering the position of the brother and the lure for GWS of the possibility that they might play 200 together, what is a realistic price for Tom?
This year hopefully before GWS success and the arrival of his brother, I think maybe is our best chance of getting Tom across.
Our next two firsts?

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Is the brother any good.
Considering the position of the brother and the lure for GWS of the possibility that they might play 200 together, what is a realistic price for Tom?
This year hopefully before GWS success and the arrival of his brother, I think maybe is our best chance of getting Tom across.
Our next two firsts?

for a 2nd gamer to monster a game in the balance like he did suggests he'd be worth throwing the house at him.

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
Is the brother any good.
Our next two firsts?

Keep our current form up we will have a top 5 pick to offer