Tom Stewart | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tom Stewart

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
Quality bloke.
Showed such humility with the girl.
Parents must be prouder of him than the AFL media.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Think I heard correct.
This totally fair and honest footballer is being touted as Captain to takeover from Duckwood.

What a wonderful candidate.
So fair, so caring, never takes his eye off the ball, never takes people out, just a wonderful citizen.

People, rest up over summer.
Stop smoking, hit the gyms, get your lungs in fine working order.
For when we play them next at the G we are going on a World Record booing spree the likes of which has never been seen (or heard! :)) ).

Will make the booing of another solid citizen in Goodes sound like a short sharp burp!
We need to let everyone know what he did in Rd 15 to The Triple Meatball was not ok and will not fly with us.

Pack your ear muffs, wonderful Captain Tom.
She's gonna get loud.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
Think I heard correct.
This totally fair and honest footballer is being touted as Captain to takeover from Duckwood.

What a wonderful candidate.
So fair, so caring, never takes his eye off the ball, never takes people out, just a wonderful citizen.

People, rest up over summer.
Stop smoking, hit the gyms, get your lungs in fine working order.
For when we play them next at the G we are going on a World Record booing spree the likes of which has never been seen (or heard! :)) ).

Will make the booing of another solid citizen in Goodes sound like a short sharp burp!
We need to let everyone know what he did in Rd 15 to The Triple Meatball was not ok and will not fly with us.

Pack your ear muffs, wonderful Captain Tom.
She's gonna get loud.
Great idea