Tom Stewart | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tom Stewart

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Stewart is a *smile*. Selwood is too.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
Have a look at the media scum bags.
What's next a photo of Stewart in the Bahamas View attachment 15961
And they wonder why people like Dusty won’t pay them the time of day.

They carry on like clowns and deserve no respect at all; I laughed out loud when someone posted that players were obliged to speak to them because their salary comes from the media machine, as if it gives them the right to conduct themselves however they want and players will just have to ‘play the game’.

• Haha

Merveille

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2007
I reckon I saw Dion have a little look tonight when he wouldn’t have previously.
Geelong got the 4 points and have taken out out their finals nemesis all in one dirty hit.
We win that Geelong game, we won GC and Norf

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users

DragaTheCro

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2004
I reckon I saw Dion have a little look tonight when he wouldn’t have previously.
Geelong got the 4 points and have taken out out their finals nemesis all in one dirty hit.
We win that Geelong game, we won GC and Norf
Was thinking the same earlier. They played dirty to minimise our chances of winning and making top 4. And they’ve still won their games without their sniper. I pray to God these cheats capitulate once again in September.

Pandaboy

Tiger Superstar
Mar 27, 2009
Now our season is over, only thing I wanna see is geelong to go out in straight sets. Will be the only redeeming thing for the 2022 season

Reactions: 5 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
If Geelong don't win it this year.
They will be the laughing stock of the competition.
Carlton just happy to make finals.
Collingwood would be rapt to win just 1 final.
Freo, God help me just a really ordinary side playing above themselves. Stop Bradshaw you win.
Sydney. It just depends which Sydney turns up Bottom 4 Sydney or Top 2 Sydney.
Melbourne. I said it the Day after the GF they aren't going back to back. They aren't winning a flag with that fkstick Bojo Brown.
Brisbane. What a joke. Imagine them on the G? They will Shiit the bed.
Overall a very weak season.

Reactions: 4 users