Tom Stewart | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tom Stewart

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Tom Stewart 4 times AA

3 Times All Australian

1 Time ABSOLUTE ASS/HOLE. :bash :bash :bash :poop: :poop: :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Yes it’s a bit old school, however I’m not sure I’d be shaking Stewart’s hand after the game , I’d feel that’s disrespectful to my teammate after a dog act like that

Reactions: 14 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Straight to the tribunal and push for 5 IMO. Complete dog act. I don't give a crap if he feels sorry.

Reactions: 4 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
My anger's not on Stewart but more on that f*head of a coach he has. This was a set up.

• Angry
Reactions: 10 users

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
Marlion will get 1-2 weeks for a scuffle with Cameron. Media already starting an investigation. Stewart will get 2, you watch. Should be minimum 4 weeks imo.

Reactions: 1 users

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
TS is an outright good player… so why he’s done this has me shaking my head… agree it must have been rough Prestia up plan… but think it went badly wrong

Reactions: 4 users

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
Straight to the tribunal and push for 5 IMO. Complete dog act. I don't give a crap if he feels sorry.
Prestsia might get a couple for the vicious head butt to his shoulder. He left the ground, and made no attempt to avoid contact.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
BTW I hope Cameron gets cited for the eye gouge as well. People will say there was nothing in it, but that was a deliberate eye gouge and is in the rules as a suspension. Carlton nuffies will say its karma for the eye gouge he gave Saad, but that was an accidental finger poke. Cameron deliberately went for Picketts eyes in the wrestle.

Eyes mentioned twice in the reported offences list.

1656150643331.png