Tony Shaw, what an expert! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tony Shaw, what an expert!

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
His words, not mine. There is no room for Duncan Kellaway in the Richmond midfield and certainly not in the backline with his poor kicking.
What a breath of fresh air ;D

Does he have any words of wisdom regarding King, Pettifer, Biddiscombe, Houlihan, Rogers etc. Not sure how bad Dunc is, but look at his competition.

lol Deano.

Same wooden spoon coach who said we should get rid of Richo ::).

Hopefully he can spur Duncan on the same way he spurred Rioli on whe he called him a fat pig.

I can hear Shaw saying somethign like "Duncan is hiding behind the fact that he is a tagger to excuse his poor kicking".

Dunc can come in for Tim "One trick" Fleming. At least he will provide some physicality and not hide behind a reputation built on one solitary game.

It amazes me that a side with so many duds occupying spots in the 22 is sitting 3rd on the ladder. I'd say there are some players in our side doing more than their fair share of work.