Top 5 most important players to us in 2023? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Top 5 most important players to us in 2023?

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Lynch. (Obvious choice )
Nankervis. ( without him we’re in trouble )
Martin. ( can win a final off his own boot )
Prestia. ( When he’s fit, he’s in our top 3 players )
Bolton. ( Creates so many opportunities out of nothing )

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
Lynch (no cover for him)
Martin (enough said)
Taranto
Bolton
Pickett

Taranto was brought in to do a job and he is class. If he is out, it likely means Dusty has to spend a lot more time in the guts, which is not what we want.

As much as we have prided ourselves on a blue collar approach with chaos ball, where skills aren’t quite as important as the ability to make and win contests, you need some freakish spark. Bolton provides it, and I see no real other options to cover it.

Pickett might seem a surprise, but those who have seen him at WAFL level know there are a lot more strings to his bow than what we see at AFL level. IMO he is the most versatile player on our list, and if injuries really bite hard this year, I reckon he is ready to show us what he can really do.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

DuD_Delist

Tiger Superstar
Sep 30, 2014
Lynch-Without him we're stuffed
Prestia-Geelong proved how important he is to us.
Taranto-Media will get on the bandwagon after rnd1.
D.Rioli-Who would've thought so this time last year.
Balta-Massive year for the Colt.

FitenFitenWin

Listen to the thunder RFC
Jul 30, 2009
Brisbane
What’s that old chestnut they used to roll out? You’re only as good as your worst 5-6 players in the team. I’ll take for granted the quality of our top 5 players and give you these:
Miller
Ross
Sonsie
Gibcus
Cumberland and one more
MRJ

These are the really important players! I think we’re looking pretty good.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users