Topics Feature | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Topics Feature

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
The forum has a TOPICS feature to help you find content that you are interested in. Here's a list gleened from the boards that I think can be tested. Please add your suggestions. Note that these will appear next to each thread and can be accessed easily by filtering or going to the Forums nav on the LHS and selecting TOPIC LIST.

Currently, all the topics shown in the list are automated/default, below are my suggested Topics.

1. Tiges
  2. Our Players
  3. Team Changes
  4. Game Day
  5. Other Games
  6. Rumour
  7. Junior Players
  8. Press
  9. VFL
  10. Women
  11. Dream Team & Fantasy
  12. PRE Support
  13. History
  14. Off Field
  15. Humour

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Not a fan. Seen this on other forums and it looks too busy. It takes up space on the thread boards and all the different colors make it look messy. Main reason I've always stuck to PRE was that it was simple. Less is more imo. The different topic areas are already grouped together anyway. I would get rid of the sub boards and move them in the main board in the relevant groups. If I wanted to talk about juniors I'd know where to find it in the main board.

Reactions: 1 user

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
Not a fan. Seen this on other forums and it looks too busy. It takes up space on the thread boards and all the different colors make it look messy. Main reason I've always stuck to PRE was that it was simple. Less is more imo. The different topic areas are already grouped together anyway. I would get rid of the sub boards and move them in the main board in the relevant groups. If I wanted to talk about juniors I'd know where to find it in the main board.
Thanks Harry, I go by the philosophy of less is more but sometimes less is a bore too :D
It's a feature that can be switched off easily, but first I'd like to try it out and see how invasive it is on the visual space.