Trade,Keep,Delist | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trade,Keep,Delist

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
I agree with Goddard in the Hun today. Depending how far away CCJ is, we should go for Cats VFL ruckman Ryan Abbott to help Nank.
Just saw that article Soldo undersized 204cm 110 kegs, Bolton a replacement for Betts, just proved his a midfielder not a small forward 3 days ago. BJ appears to be following other H/S footy journos and not watching games.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
I agree with Goddard in the Hun today. Depending how far away CCJ is, we should go for Cats VFL ruckman Ryan Abbott to help Nank.

Mabior will do for me, not interested in going for a ruckman myself.

Reactions: 2 users

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
Free agency: Ellis

Trade: Butler, Menadue, Garthwaite, (any one for Michael Hartley, Aidan Corr, Lewis Young, or Brennan Cox, draft picks, etc)

Retire: Grigg

Delist: Weller, Townsend, Aarts, Miller (rookie), Soldo (rookie), Moore (rookie)

Promote: Baker, Eggmolesse-Smith, Chol, Stack, Pickett

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
Free agency: Ellis

Trade: Butler, Menadue, Garthwaite, (any one for Michael Hartley, Aidan Corr, Lewis Young, or Brennan Cox, draft picks, etc)

Retire: Grigg

Delist: Weller, Townsend, Aarts, Miller (rookie), Soldo (rookie), Moore (rookie)

Promote: Baker, Eggmolesse-Smith, Chol, Stack, Pickett

Makes you wonder why recruited Aarts when we have Butler & Baker out of the current team in front of him.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
One I would look at is Sam Day from Gold Coast. He is one who I think can be groomed as a key back.

Reactions: 1 users

wigglyworm

Tiger Matchwinner
Jan 22, 2008
One I would look at is Sam Day from Gold Coast. He is one who I think can be groomed as a key back.
Totally agree if you could get him for a reasonable price. He is the sort of recruit that would end up at a Carlton or St Kilda for overs.

If you could get him for 500k -600k he would be more than worth it

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Serious question - how many more years do you think Dimma will coach our club? I know a lot can happen but I would expect another 5 years is likely and 10 years not out of the question.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Feel good carrot incentive to the VFL players that if you perform you might get a shot on the senior/rookie list
Good move by the club. This attracts better players which improves our vfl side which helps develop our cubs.

Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Good move by the club. This attracts better players which improves our vfl side which helps develop our cubs.

Spot on H.

I will say in regard to Aarts he has been a consistant, and reliable performer for the RFC in the VFL.

Maybe he might just have been deserving of a run on the AFL list. in the eyes of the club, I dont know if its something they will maintain doing.

Last edited:

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Serious question - how many more years do you think Dimma will coach our club? I know a lot can happen but I would expect another 5 years is likely and 10 years not out of the question.

He is one bad season away and the heat we will come.
He cant have a list like ours and have another 2016.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005

Depends on how he goes when the senior guys move on and the new brigade come in. If he keeps us there or there abouts and in top 4 contention most years, he could pull off a Clarko like dynasty. But in this day and age I reckon 2 seasons in a row finishing outside the 8 may be the tipping point.