Trade,Keep,Delist | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trade,Keep,Delist

Brimmy

Tassie Tiger
Apr 19, 2018
We get GC 3rd for Miles & Ellis (#37} but give GC our 3rd currently (#48}.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
We get GC 3rd for Miles & Ellis (#37} but give GC our 3rd currently (#48}.

Bulter is worth more then 37
If duds like Dawes Kennedy and Wellingham got first rounders for collingwood.
We can push for a higher pick

Reactions: 1 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Bulter is worth more then 37
If duds like Dawes Kennedy and Wellingham got first rounders for collingwood.
We can push for a higher pick

Why do players who some bag constantly suddenly become guns and worthy of 1st round draft pick when considering trades?

Reactions: 1 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
I've lost track of who we are talking abut.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Remember when you'd add one or maybe two decent players....per year?

A Biddiscombe here. A Cameron there. Even closer, we might add a Grigg, then three Lennon's, then get excited by a four year McJesus, while desperately ignoring six Princess Fiona's in the 2's.

I seriously can not get my head around the senior list, which took us 12 Wallace's to build, and suddenly we have :

Baker
Shai
Turner
Balta
Ross
Garthwaite
Stack
Chol
CCJ
Naish
Higgins
Et al.....

The above are WITHOUT TRADES! Obviously there are more to add to the above, depending how you see certain draftees. RCD, Pickett....

To recap...there were recent times where we would all watch the reserves to see how Jayden Post went.

Reactions: 3 users

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
We need to give the following players a reasonable crack at the 1’s in 2018 so an informed decision can be made come October.
Bolton;Markov;Chol;Menadue;Miller;Soldo.
We don’t want a re-run of Todd Elton,where it took us 6 years to decide he couldn’t play.
Trade,Keep,Delist?.....be decisive.
Interested to know what informed PRE Posters like Bullus;Spook;Caesar;TurkD;DA;Easy & many others think.
Presumably,the List Review is on-going,my worry is if you don’t expose them to the Top Level,you keep them by default.
Markov is contracted so he’ll almost certainly be on a list somewhere next year.

tropicaltiger

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Jan 11, 2003
cairns
We need to get a high pick in the draft. We need a quality tall and more midfielders
Bolton plus our 2nd rounder for Freo’s first (they will finish bottom 6)
Butler to Footscray for there 2nd.
Ellis. Do not match any offer. Just Pretend we are offering more then 400, so our compensation is better then a 3rd rounder
so you want to insult ellis in a degrading manner even further by using him as a stooge to cheat the system :rolleyes:ever wonder why kids can't get enough footy on the internet .... and as soon as they are drafted are told to read nothing or as little as possible as it's not good for their well being.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
so you want to insult ellis in a degrading manner even further by using him as a stooge to cheat the system :rolleyes:ever wonder why kids can't get enough footy on the internet .... and as soon as they are drafted are told to read nothing or as little as possible as it's not good for their well being.

Be quite.
You don’t think clubs play the system. Go and have a glass of hot milk and go to bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user