Trade talk 2019/20 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trade talk 2019/20

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
I see Jeff Garlett is being delisted.

He is the type we have gone after in recent years. Mav Weller comes to mind. Ricky Pettard. Aaron Edwards. Etc.

Please don't go there again tigers. No joy at all. Keep bringing in the Stack's, Baker's, Chol's, Short's, Castagna's, Lambert's, Soldo's and Grimes.

So much more pleasure watching these guys give their all then watching the retreads.
I know someone who is close to Jeff Garlett, he hasn't got 2 cents to rub together, blown it all the silly bugger

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Posted this on the rumours board but Coniglio has re-signed with the Giants for 7 years.

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Posted this on the rumours board but Coniglio has re-signed with the Giants for 7 years.

Yep - Mr Brightside has said it was in H-S - and it's on now The Age website too.
Carlton and Hawthorn the losers apparently

Reactions: 1 user

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne

Excellent result. He's a known quantity at GWS.

Don't want Carlton getting a leg up from imports after their botched rebuild and a few signs of life under a honeymoon coach. They deserve a few years of star players knocking them back like we had.

And Hawthorn can rebuild like every other club. No longer seen as a ticket to a flag.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Martin has plenty of talent but has bludged his way through his AFL career and deservedly found himself in the NEAFL at the bottom club. Has made an art form of doing just enough to avoid close scrutiny. I hope he goes to Carlton. BLUDGER!

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Martin has plenty of talent but has bludged his way through his AFL career and deservedly found himself in the NEAFL at the bottom club. Has made an art form of doing just enough to avoid close scrutiny. I hope he goes to Carlton. BLUDGER!

He does seem like a Carlton type. Seeing Carlton spend up big salary cap space on this bludger would be nice to see