Trade talk 2019/20 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trade talk 2019/20

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Interesting and very complimentary thoughts on the Tigers from Chris Pelchen

The Richmond Bit

The whole lot.

Reactions: 2 users

bob

Tiger Superstar
Mar 18, 2014
Not sure where to post this, but has anyone been following the Essendon review and their President's ongoing commentary?

Gee.. anyone else think he's one of the more outspoken Presos. Never hear from the good Presos, not Paul Brasher.
Busy reporting on everything, including their Review. If I was Rutten, I'd hate the feedback to be so public - that I need to take control, minimise mixed messages, so on and bla bla. The good Clubs keep their review results in house. I wonder - maybe I have forgotten - cant recall Brendon Gale or Brian Cook releasing results of their reviews in such a public forum!

Brasher obviously doing it to show their fans they are serious about getting better. But its all so public, it's cringeworthy.

Reactions: 1 user

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Not sure where to post this, but has anyone been following the Essendon review and their President's ongoing commentary?

Gee.. anyone else think he's one of the more outspoken Presos. Never hear from the good Presos, not Paul Brasher.
Busy reporting on everything, including their Review. If I was Rutten, I'd hate the feedback to be so public - that I need to take control, minimise mixed messages, so on and bla bla. The good Clubs keep their review results in house. I wonder - maybe I have forgotten - cant recall Brendon Gale or Brian Cook releasing results of their reviews in such a public forum!

Brasher obviously doing it to show their fans they are serious about getting better. But its all so public, it's cringeworthy.

I agree @bob bit of a yappity yap yap kinda fella, ain't he!
He reminds me of those old essendonian flogs who still call talkback radio saying they never did anything wrong in the drug saga and that Hirdy was one of them other blokes either side of JC when crucifixion was a thing!

Anyway, if I was posting anything to do with that mob, I'd be sticking it on the attached thread and hoping we get it to 1000 pages before they win another final!

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011

Talk is cheap, Thier fans want to see on field results. They are one of the Clubs that are spoken about every pre season only to deliver the same rubbish yr on yr.

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004

Just read the article Bob, yep, what a disaster.

So there was coaching differences between Worsfold and Rutten which caused confusion. I’d love to find all the articles where Essendon denied this during the year.

He also said Dodoros record over the last few years is terrific! :rotfl2

Last edited:
  • Wow

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Just read the article Bob, yep, what a disaster.

So there was coaching differences between Worsfold and Rutten which caused confusion. I’d love to find all the articles where Essendon denied this during the year.

He also said Dodoros record over the last few years is terrific! :rotfl2
He will get judged more so now by those outside who he picks up with 6,7 & 8.
Get them right and he starts looking better in my eyes.
Those 3 picks could really set them up.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Crows will take Hately in the PSD so no biggie for them.
Hately been let go by the Crows. That move to SA didn’t work out very well for Jackson. I reckon,as a free agent, someone will give him another go.