Trade week and a half 2019 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trade week and a half 2019

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Geelong picked up Jenkins, not because he is good mates with Flkwitfield, but jenkins slaps the flk out of rance.

Cats are desperate AF, and this move will fail.

Kelly was the key that kept them in it this year, and hes gone and cant be replaced, they are going to lose out on his ball winning and damaging disposal.

West Coast have paid through the teeth for him but if he performs look out for the Coasters next year they'll be a serious threat, even sans Willie Rioli.

Melbourne are the team that shouldve been in for Jenkins or the Kangas or even the PIes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Surprised the Pies didn’t get Jenkins.

The Moggies are still a threat.

In house fighting.
Alot of very disappointed footballers getting asked to look for anew home dosent end well. Especially when taking a paycut 12 months ago to fit in Beams.
footballers at the Lexus westpac holden dryreach centre aren't happy Eddie

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
How about these media flogs sitting there and giving a score/rating's on each clubs trades.
What a bunch of knobs.
Stkilda have gone all in on the most outside player to ever play the game, the last time he got a contested ball he missed a month.
Footscray by the sounds of it have picked up lockett and Bourke.
They picked a bloke that hit the post from inside the goal square and the other one at 28 years of age is still choosing which sport he will play when he grows up.
Montangna tipped them flag favourites.
Essendon keep 2 blokes that have missed 68% of the last 2 years.
Dodoro and Silivagni are just the shiiteest list mangers ive seen.
Opps i forgot greg beck.
Sydney stooge the doofus Danihar to come to Sydney but they burn him at the airport.
Simpson is still slapping it. Kelly kelly kelly kelly.
Scott has gone deep into the dumpmaster to find someone worth while. A bloke softer then Pettifier and a bloke fatter the Stuart Dew.

Cut the crap AFL trade week should be just 5 days.
**zip hint for all list managers out there, if you any player, any player that wants out you show them the door.
Its called the "Deledio"

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

tigermike

Tiger Superstar
Apr 6, 2014
We have lots of picks to trade with. I honestly can't see us taking more than 3 picks in the draft as I think we will offer most of the out of contract guys 1 year deals. I think we'll let Towner and possibly Aarts go but I think the others all get 1 year......
With Butler gone I'd keep Aarts, he was showing good improvement second half of the season then had a brain fade to miss the VFL GF.

RaoulJuke

Tiger Rookie
Sep 17, 2016
Cats are desperate AF, and this move will fail.

Kelly was the key that kept them in it this year, and hes gone and cant be replaced, they are going to lose out on his ball winning and damaging disposal.

West Coast have paid through the teeth for him but if he performs look out for the Coasters next year they'll be a serious threat, even sans Willie Rioli.

Melbourne are the team that shouldve been in for Jenkins or the Kangas or even the PIes.

Pretty much this.

If i got offered Josh Jenkins & Jack Stevens for 1 year, or Kelly for 1 year - i know who I would pick to help me win a flag.

Tails

Still Chasing Dreams
Mar 10, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Quote from Zips: Scott has gone deep into the dumpmaster to find someone worth while. A bloke softer then Pettifier and a bloke fatter the Stuart Dew.
:D:D:D

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Last roll of the dice you feel TM...
With 9 players over 30 on their list,,,,,,,, ABSOLUTELY. Pushed all the chips into the pot n looking for the hallelujah roll.
All their fancy draft choices won't help them much over the next couple of seasons as they'll need 2 / 3 years to develop n find some consistency. Their middle tier of players is o.k. in supporting their pensioners, but I doubt they're good enough to pick up the load that's gunna get dropped on their shoulders. Plus carry the newbies as well.