Training For 2023 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training For 2023

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Why does Noah Balta always take control of the music at training ? Bit annoying. Too much Rhianna crap.
Elite by DJ Croat. The team decides who has the best taste in music and who they trust.

This is a very important role for team chemistry. You can stick your D1 and D2, it's all about DJ1.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Stackey

Tiger Rookie
Jan 13, 2022
I'm ok if we go with Junior and Mansell, pressure forwards were a big part in our success. It will a tough break for Cumberland, but I'm not sure that Dusty, Shai and Cumberland would give us the manic pressure that we need.
So he replaces Georgie up forward, but can he kick like Georgie does?!?

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Elite by DJ Croat. The team decides who has the best taste in music and who they trust.

This is a very important role for team chemistry. You can stick your D1 and D2, it's all about DJ1.
I’d have him removed. Plays commercial crap.

Holding the group back. De-list.

Reactions: 1 user

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
I'm wondering if Ryan will be the 2nd ruck resting forward and Miller playing back to cover one of Curnow/McKay.
Possibly but thought Dimma's presser indicated that would be less likely to happen?
Wouldn't mind it though.

Reactions: 1 user

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
If Mansell plays in the forward line ahead of Cumberland then Dimma has lost the plot.

• Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

RobsJourney

Tiger Cub
Sep 24, 2020
Sounded to me like Samson and Juddy are both playing.
My mate was at open training this morning and had a chat to Clarke and Ross.

Take it with a grain of salt if you like but he asked them if they were playing.

Clarke: I'm an emergency
Ross: Yeah I'm playing

I figure that means no Ryan for a deeper midfield, or Ross is in and one of Pickett/Graham isn't.

If Mansell plays I'll go mental, not in any universe is he a forward, nor a best 22 footballer.

Reactions: 3 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
I’d have him removed. Plays commercial crap.

Holding the group back. De-list.
I head some of Buffalo's New York's finest ever band, The Goo Goo Dolls along with some Teenage Dirtbag in the background.

DJ Croat keeps the job until otherwise notified. Terrible call by you, stick to knitting.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
I head some of Buffalo's New York's finest ever band, The Goo Goo Dolls along with some Teenage Dirtbag in the background.

DJ Croat keeps the job until otherwise notified. Terrible call by you, stick to knitting.
Teenage Dirtbag. I rest my case.

Immediate de listing of Balta ….and 2 week suspension for you as well.

Teenage Dirtbag…..far out.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

YeOldeTiger

Tiger Rookie
May 25, 2020
Far Side of the Moon
Someone made a solid post on BigFooty, it was something along the lines of this being a new season and, despite Cumberland's form in his short stint in the team, it wasn't enough to go by to simply guarantee him a spot leading into 2023, and that this is a new year and a lot of the up-for-grabs-spots would be decided upon pre-season form, not just games played last year.

For mine, I would have Cumberland in the starting 22 for round 1 based on last year, but I do also think he has some deficiencies.

Could be something totally unrelated to footy, he could be sick, could have something going on with family, who knows.
Someone said he missed a session last week.