Training For 2023 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training For 2023

wigglyworm

Tiger Matchwinner
Jan 22, 2008
We need this question answered with complete certainty,
Is Tom Brown 193cm as listed on website,no guessing from looking,we need this cleared up from our club,
As thuk I'm diving to know.
I dont know how good those stats are. I watched the VFL practise game on the Thursday afternoon. Tyler Young listed at 196. Biggie looks 4-5cm taller than him now and was taking the occasional ruck contest. Biggie is listed at 197. If he isnt 200+ now I'll go hee

Reactions: 1 users

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Sorry folks, no training reports or Dr Caesar injury diagnosis this week :confused: , more issues with my 89 year old mother, I picked her up from a day procedure then she had post op bleeding and i had to take her to emergency at 6pm that evening, they discharged her at 12am, but we were back at emergency at 5.30am where she was later admitted to hospital.
All tracking ok now but I am out in the sticks providing a bit of care and away from my PRO home.

Cheers
All the best, Seize!

Don't want to get off topic but Hospitals are real quick to move people out and clear beds.
Would be more prudent to move patient to another area to observe for a period of time before discharge.
Rather than people having to return shortly after procedures.

I too have an elderly Mum and also had to take her to Emerg. a few times during Pandemic.
All good now.

Best wishes to (as KB would say) our intrepid reporter.
Hail Caesar, Hail.

Reactions: 4 users

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Sorry folks, no training reports or Dr Caesar injury diagnosis this week :confused: , more issues with my 89 year old mother, I picked her up from a day procedure then she had post op bleeding and i had to take her to emergency at 6pm that evening, they discharged her at 12am, but we were back at emergency at 5.30am where she was later admitted to hospital.
All tracking ok now but I am out in the sticks providing a bit of care and away from my PRO home.

Cheers

Mums are very very precious Caesar, take good care of her & yourself as well. Hope she continues to improve.

Reactions: 8 users

Tig3

🐯
Nov 21, 2022
Yep, Brown ain’t 193cm. Dow is 184, Banks is 187 but he and Bauer must be standing on something to be seen over the colossus that is Mate (who’s apparently shrunk 2cm and makes Tom Lynch look like a midfielder)
D6FE7115-4062-4E4C-A2A5-577AEDCF7968.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Yep, Brown ain’t 193cm. Dow is 184, Banks is 187 but he and Bauer must be standing on something to be seen over the colossus that is Mate (who’s apparently shrunk 2cm and makes Tom Lynch look like a midfielder)
View attachment 18518
I keep thinking Banks is a shorty. Looks like Brown matches Cumbo's height.

Reactions: 1 user

checkside

Tiger Legend
Sep 23, 2005
Australia

Cheers
Best of luck to your mum and yourself Caesar ❤️

Meteoric Rise

Tiger Cub
Feb 6, 2020
View attachment 18518

They all look about right to me as listed bar:

- Brown is clearly around the 186cm he was recruited, given Marlion is 184cm.

- Balta in that photo is around Biggy and Miller's height, 197-198cm, clearly above Gibcus, who is 196cm, so if the photo is to be believed, Balta is at least 197cm.

- Dow is clearly taller than his listed 183cm as he is taller than Marlion(184cm) and roughly similar to Brown, who must be the 186cm we recruited.

- I suspect you are correct Banks is standing on something, but I don't think Bauer is. You can actually see the bottom of Sam's shorts are a couple of inches above the bottom of Bauer's, which is strong evidence Banks is standing on a couple of Funk & Wagnalls.

JimJessTorp

Barrels it!
May 20, 2009
An armchair in Sydney
I notice they've artfully put the club logo in front of Baker's massive ballsack to protect the kiddies from seeing something they aren't old enough to see as yet, and the old grannies from having a stroke..

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne

Cheers
Hope she gets better mate , You only ever get 1 mum
I looked after my mum for 4 years and she was paralyzed after a stroke and i was determined to care for her at home

Dont regret it and after 5 years of her passing miss her more every day. spend as much time as you can with her
take care mate

• Love
Reactions: 17 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Great to see Tylar Young on the RFC site training with the main group, albeit with his lower left leg strapped.

Could of been worse seeing he finished the VFL practice on crutches and leg iced.

Reactions: 7 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Great to see Tylar Young on the RFC site training with the main group, albeit with his lower left leg strapped.

Could have been worse seeing he finished the VFL practice on crutches and leg iced.
If he’s doing that sort of contest work, he’s obviously fine.
Strapping just for support I would suggest