Training For 2023 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training For 2023

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Thanks caesar

I dont mind the idea of going into this game with a young squad, if The Hop and The Martin don’t come up , great education in front of a massive feral crowd , an no reason we couldn’t knock them off with a bit youthful enthusiasm

Reactions: 10 users

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Thanks caesar

I dont mind the idea of going into this game with a young squad, if The Hop and The Martin don’t come up , great education in front of a massive feral crowd , an no reason we couldn’t knock them off with a bit youthful enthusiasm
Your name says it all!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Thanks caesar

Agree. Could fool their plan a bit with some unknowns.

Reactions: 1 user

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
Tarrant is a chance to play irrelevant of what press release they come out with

• Wow

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
This would be a remarkable selection if it happened. Hasn't played a VFL regular season game. I don't think he did anything special in the pre season games. But stranger things have happened
Yeah, just a long shot guess from me. Tylar was rushed a bit too. I just feel like someone else will debut. Banks as many are saying?

Last edited:

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Yeah, just a long shot guess from me. Tylar was rushed a bit too. I just feel like someone else will debut. Banks as many are saying?

Don't discount Seth Campbell. Maybe not this week but it won't be long.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

BillyJean17

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2009
melbourne
If its ripped - and they are coy with really letting us know what's going on - he clearly is sidelined for 2-4 weeks. If there is no rip, why would he not paly. Awareness = its about to rip?
I’m no health professional but It ain’t ripped , he wouldnt have been training at all if that were the case,

Reactions: 2 users

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
I’m no health professional but It ain’t ripped , he wouldnt have been training at all if that were the case,
He would have had it iced when he went off last week if it was a definite hammy. The fact i wasn't iced means the Docs and Physio weren't really concerned

gehring

Tiger Rookie
Oct 16, 2006
Yeah, Nank said it in the presser. Just a precautionary move after just 6 days rest and he'll be back next week.
I agree with Spook, Biggie, Clarke, Sonz and Mansell. Adds speed and flexibility add either Banks or Ross (they will go with Ross).

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Yeah, Nank said it in the presser. Just a precautionary move after just 6 days rest and he'll be back next week.

That seems to be the case, however, the club and Dusty have a history of never disclosing his aliments. He seems to be treated differently for some reason.

I remember Balmey confirming Dusty was 100% fit and ready to go before the 2018 Prelim versus the Skunks and it was clear from warm up that he was on one leg.

BillyJean17

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2009
melbourne
He would have had it iced when he went off last week if it was a definite hammy. The fact i wasn't iced means the Docs and Physio weren't really concerned
We have form when facing a hostile clash , any 50/50 are rested in order to quickly get back onto the horse the following round or two