Training For 2023 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training For 2023

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Dont blame Dan for hating it here considering he is from the Top End! I no longer like Melbourne either and am looking forward to getting out of Danistan sooner rather than later.
Are we talking about Dan or Maurice Jnr?

DuD_Delist

Tiger Superstar
Sep 30, 2014
That doesn't surprise me. We all love the athletic abilities of Balta and he has had some great moments but he is far from the finished product and most of us have been guilty of over rating him. Hopefully a lot more improvement and consistency is still to come and he reaches those elite levels.
His weaknesses were less obvious by the greatness around him in 20/21.

Reactions: 1 user

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
Sure Junior is not just talking about the weather ;)
If he likes the weather up here lately he’s nuts. It’s been brutally hot and humid though it rained a little last night and cooled it down a bit.

Edit - Tiwi island have been copping some solid rain

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Balta and Gibcus could do with some improvement on their short kicks.

Long kicks no problem.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Dimma was filthy at Balta after the Brisbane E.F.
Said in private that Balta cost us 7 goals by not following basic team rules
Interesting DA.
I hope Damien also looked at himself, his footy department & Blair H for being stuck in a position where we moved him forward unsuccessfully early in the year interrupting his development. Not the first time this has happened either..

Reactions: 6 users

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Hey c’mon, Matthew Guy is a pretty talented man. Just have a look at the grubby deals he got across the line as planning minister in the baileu and Napthine government’s.
Ned's brother is a dud , not a fan of andrews but the libs dont inspire me either

Can we get Kennet back now he is finished at the dawks

Reactions: 1 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Probably a politics board post but Dan Andrews is a piece of *smile*. Hate the prick. I don’t blame anyone leaving VIC.
If you blokes keep talking politics on my training thread I'll keep my training reports to myself.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26 users