Training For 2023 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training For 2023

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Tura Beach
Disagree with Houli's absense being a key issue last year, Rioli was a better defender than Houli so how were we leaking more goals through Rioli?

You do have a point with Atsbury as he was replaced with Gibcus who's inexperience allowed more goals through every game.
It’s easy to recall the Swans’ match to substantiate your last point.

Skipper9

Tiger Cub
Dec 21, 2022
Ok that is more like it, tipped to be Saturday March 4 venue to be decided.
Any intel on Prestia? I know you said he went off early in last weeks intra, but do we know anything?

Was he seen at all today?

Feel like we are being a bit cagey on a few.. Sonsie, Prestia, Short.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Any intel on Prestia? I know you said he went off early in last weeks intra, but do we know anything?

Was he seen at all today?

Feel like we are being a bit cagey on a few.. Sonsie, Prestia, Short.
No I have no news on Prestia.

I were only there for last 10 minutes today but no sightings of Sonz and Shorty, both could have played early minutes but don't know.
Shorty has been integrating back into main group but club never disclosed what he had been battling and Sonz was in rehab the last 2 sessions but not sure on today.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
It’ll be either the 23rd or 24th of Feb. Not confirmed which day or what time yet, not sure if crowds are allowed
It would be pretty hard to stop crowds at Arden St- there is no fence around most of it.

Reactions: 2 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Day 1 included a pub crawl to the Royal & the London Tavern, (for history lesson only;))

Reactions: 7 users

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
Day 1 included a pub crawl to the Royal & the London Tavern, (for history lesson only;))

They also stopped off at The Corner. That's the kind of history lesson I can get on board with.

Wonder who the designated driver to Apollo Bay was?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane

So Royal and London in the day followed by dinner at the bowlo at night. Sounds more like a stag do itinerary than an elite footy camp!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
Beginning to feel that sadly meatball is just about cooked.
On a more pleasant note do we know where they are training while at camp?
…… Found it!

Last edited:

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
They also stopped off at The Corner. That's the kind of history lesson I can get on board with.

Wonder who the designated driver to Apollo Bay was?
Yeah, turns Out I’ve done the same pre season camp itinerary as the pros (no pun intended) do!

• Haha

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
While co-captain Dylan Grimes had bulk minutes on Martin, Vlastuin had spells on a man who has been in mint condition through the summer. Martin has dispelled any fears his interest in the game – and the Tigers – had waned. There had been suggestions last year Martin was considering a shift to Sydney, and linking with the Swans.
This gets so tiresome.

The only people who suggested that he wanted to move to Sydney was the media. The swans denied it and were a bit bemused by it, nothing was ever said by Dusty or anyone else.

It seemed to be built on a comment by Ralph Carr that Dusty loves Sydney. It is a little pathetic really

Reactions: 14 users

RYAN4

I'm a llama!
Oct 2, 2003
Rosanna, Victoria
Beginning to feel that sadly meatball is just about cooked.
On a more pleasant note do we know where they are training while at camp?
…… Found it!
Check out photos 31 & 33 from the camp, looks like Dion playing basketball, so I don't know about him having a current hamstring injury.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Check out photos 31 & 33 from the camp, looks like Dion playing basketball, so I don't know about him having a current hamstring injury.

You could stand shooting three pointers with your leg in a cast so I wouldn't read too much into Dion's fitness or otherwise from that shot.

Reactions: 1 users