Training For 2023 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training For 2023

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
Everyone seems to be penny pinching these days sadly, I remember the halcyon days when we used to go to the States.
In a way they have to do it this way. It's hard to justify going to the States etc when there is a soft cap in place & more than half the league are being financially assisted by the AFL. During covid it was all bar 6 that were being propped up but not sure about now.

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
Sounds like he was talking post existing contract there TBR, end of 2024.

There was never anything said by anyone, Ralph included, that suggested Dusty was thinking of leaving at the end of 2022 or that the Swans were considering him. It is always possible that Dusty might finish elsewhere in a Luke Hodge type deal but that is not what the speculation was about.
Not from McClure, he was certain/hoping it was happening at the end of last yr.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Everyone seems to be penny pinching these days sadly, I remember the halcyon days when we used to go to the States.
I assume things like the camp are in the Football spending cap?

If so I guess the way they think about it is that there are better ways of spending that money than putting 70-80 people on a plane.

edit: sorry, noticed this point has already been made !!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Ripplestick

Tiger Champion
Jan 18, 2007
Haven’t been able to spot him in any of the media . Videos or photos
Fair point. I was going by the fact I saw him in the photo here
But now I realise these were from day 1 when they were still in Richmond.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Whose car had a sign left on it yesterday with a for sale sign on it with their phone number on it? The sign said "For sale $10,000 wanted, owner in need of quick sale"

Said player came back into phone range to find 40 missed calls and messages.

On the 3AW rumor file this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Tig3

🐯
Nov 21, 2022
Day 3, a good read.

So the injured players didn’t wrestle.. Dion narrates this video and says he didn’t wrestle.. https://www.tiktok.com/@richmond_fc...oga-QAR3plUi6FC6s6JxNWsHpadpAmo7C8wjARMX6PXBM
There’s clearly an issue there, hopefully we get an injury update tomorrow or Monday!

Reactions: 1 users