Training For 2023 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training For 2023

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Whose car had a sign left on it yesterday with a for sale sign on it with their phone number on it? The sign said "For sale $10,000 wanted, owner in need of quick sale"

Said player came back into phone range to find 40 missed calls and messages.

On the 3AW rumor file this morning.
I am thinking revenge on Macintosh

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

The Big Richo

Tiger Champion
Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
Come On Man where am I going for some medical advices if I can't rely on you ?? :))

I'm trying to lift! Based on the London photo I'm guessing he is in the yellow team.

Can't see him in anything to do with the yellow team, so he's either not there or sitting out of everything for some reason.

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
I'm trying to lift! Based on the London photo I'm guessing he is in the yellow team.

Can't see him in anything to do with the yellow team, so he's either not there or sitting out of everything for some reason.
Heard they chopped him up, put his remains in sacks and carried him up the hill on a stretcher

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007

Just call will ya! We need to know!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
Feb 18 is next open training. that's a week before the Norf game, so that date is on intra club watch.

Reactions: 2 users

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
People forensically going through videos looking for players? The season can’t start quick enough!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users