Training For 2023 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training For 2023

snags

Tiger Superstar
Oct 28, 2005
Thats 1 way to look at it but then there is the other side of the coin

With Taranto & Hopper now in the team and Bolton/Martin getting more foward time the last person they will be looking to put time into is cumberland
This stimulates my pleasure centres.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Running on a basketball court is very different than running on grass. Grass is heavier and requires stronger legs.
And football players run longer distances too.
Ryan coming into his 3rd preseason against Colina starting his first. He should have a definite advantage with conditioning.
I expected better from Ryan. Reckon the club would too.
Ma Taaaay has an advantage being the size of a block of flats he gets 100m for every 10 steps.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

tigermike

Tiger Superstar
Apr 6, 2014
In case you haven't been to the website yet below is a photo gallery and video of training :

Re. the Day 1 Pre-season Gallery, having trouble working out who is in the cap in pic #9? Mansell? Banks? Some one else?Thanks guys.

code yellow and black

Tiger Rookie
Sep 21, 2014
Running on a basketball court is very different than running on grass. Grass is heavier and requires stronger legs.
And football players run longer distances too.
Ryan coming into his 3rd preseason against Colina starting his first. He should have a definite advantage with conditioning.
I expected better from Ryan. Reckon the club would too.
What you are saying maybe true but you are missing the point that Colina is a very good runner with good endurance (for a man his size). The club have stated this.

Reactions: 1 user

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
Had to come down to Melbourne for an appointment this morning & it was in Bridge Road , so when I had some time to fill I went for a wander down to training for about 15 minutes. Big Nank was out there with all the young fellas. Only warming up when I was there so just doing run throughs etc

Reactions: 7 users

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Had to come down to Melbourne for an appointment this morning & it was in Bridge Road , so when I had some time to fill I went for a wander down to training for about 15 minutes. Big Nank was out there with all the young fellas. Only warming up when I was there so just doing run throughs etc

@caesar , please teach young @French Tiger that there is no room for your personal life when it comes to PRE training reports, and that anything other than multiple detailed paragraphs just will not do.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
0C6F5B86-490B-4CBC-83BF-B4F26BA45990.jpeg

Welcome Back Truck !!

Enjoying life again away from that Shitthouse at Tullamarine.

Or maybe he's just happy to see @caesar again ;)

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 23 users